Chapter 12

Steve began to walk out of the overpass speeding up to a jog towards the helicopter until Iron man disabled it. The two men in suits of armour landed before the super soldier of America.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony looked to his friend.

"Definitely weird." Rhode agreed.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve started to explain his reasons. Black panther flipped over a truck, making his entrance known for the battle about to ensue.

"Captain." Black panther spoke.

"Your highness." Steve nodded back respectfully.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony asked simply.

"You're after the wrong guy."

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony started.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't." Steve protested, cutting off Tony in the process.

"Steve . . . you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Natasha stepped up behind him with you behind her, leaving a look of shock on Steve's face as he knew you would be put against your siblings of you stuck with being against him.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony called out. Suddenly Spider-Man swings in webbing Caps hands together and stealing the shield. "Nice job, kid."

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you." The kid rambled on.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony told the kid as an attempt to cut off his talking.

"Okay. Cap . . . Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man." He introduced himself.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just . . ." Tony continued to try with the kid.

"Hey, everyone."

"Good job."

"You've been busy." Steve commented calmly.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda and Pietro from a place they didn't even want to leave, a safe place with their sister. I'm trying to keep . . . I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." Tony gave his side.

"You did that when you signed." Steve stated.

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. Now! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys . . . with no compunction about being impolite. Come on." Tony practically begged his former friend.

"Alright, Lang." Steve ordered, raising his hands as an arrow shot him free from the webbing. You quickly looked towards the location of the arrow, something telling you deep down that your siblings were there too.

"Hey, guys, something—" Spider-Man was kicked back as a man appeared out of nowhere, stealing the shield back and giving it to Steve.

"Whoa. What--what the hell was that?" Rhode panicked.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." The thief handed over the shield.

"Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?" Tony gave out orders. You noted that Pierrot wasn't with your sister which meant he was probably now racing around getting ready to take you all down with his speed.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhode reported.

"Barnes is mine!" Tchalla stated, rushing after him.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?" Spider-Man asked in a rushed panic at all of the action.

"What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web 'em up." Tony reminded. Steve had fought back against both Rhode and Tchalla as they moved towards his friends.

"Okay, copy that!" Peter agreed, swinging off to fight.

"Hey sis, miss me?" Pietro had snuck up on you and flipped you over as he sped by.

"Pietro stop. This isn't right and we both know it" you tried to reason with him, standing to your feet as he circled you.

"But I'm not the one who signed the accords and broke apart our family" he growled at you.

"I don't want to fight you"

"That makes one of us" he came at you again but you had put up a forcefield, pushing him back as he ran into it. You took this as a chance to run, phasing straight through a wall for your brother to follow and crash into it.

"You'll never learn" you sighed, turning invisible and moving to get a different angle on him as he sat holding his head in pain from the speed at which he collided with the stone.

"Y/n? Where'd you go?" Your brother looked around with worry.

"I'm sorry" you whispered to him before phasing into his mind and rendering him unconscious. You had caught him and gently laid him on the ground before hearing a bunch of explosions where you looked to see Wanda and Clint running from Tony.

"Hey, Cap, heads up!" You heard a man call out to Steve, tossing him a small toy truck.

"Throw it at this. Now!" Scott instructs throwing a disk that Steve threw the truck at.

"Oh, come on!" Rhode shouts as it grows large and explodes. Natasha tackled you to the ground to prevent you from getting caught in the explosion, you putting up a force field around the two of you.

"Alright. Now, I'm pissed." Rhode got up with anger.

"Is this, part of the plan?" Natasha asks Tony who helped her up before she moved to help you up.

"Well, my plan was to go easy on them. You wanna switch it up?" Tony asked her, ignoring you and your personal fight with your family over the accords.

——————————————————
Question of the day: what did you think of y/n fighting Pietro?