Chapter 14

"No you can't split us up!" Pietro argued as the men came to arrest you.

"Pietro, it's fine" Wanda tried to calm him down, tired from the events of today.

"You will all be taken to the raft where you will be placed on the same floor" the guard explained.

"What floor will that be?" Pietro asked back with attitude.

"The super powered floor. For people with dangerous ability's" the man roughly grabbed you by the arm, pulling you into a truck.

"Hey! Be careful with my sister!" Pietro warned roughly before he and Wanda were also thrown into the back of the truck. You three sat close together, enjoying the most of your last few moments together before you would be locked up for life.

At the raft you were all separated with much protest from your brother, watching as they had to sedate him for him to cooperate. You shared a saddened look with your sister while you both watched him struggle into a sleepy state. They put you all in straight jackets with shock collars because you were each a threat to them, weather you had been once labeled heroes or not.

Your cells were right next to each other like they had been when you were with Hydra. You couldn't see your brother and sister but you knew they were thinking the same thing. Slumped against the wall of your cell you simply stared at the wall opposite in hopes that someone would come for you.

The silence became unbearable after a few days. Pietro had started pacing constantly as you and Wanda continued to suffer in silence.  Alarms sounded out and you looked up with confusion, finally taking your eyes off of the wall.

"What's going on?" Pietro asked you both from his cell, not caring if the guards heard him and shocked him for it.

"It's probably nothing Pietro" Wanda brushed it off, having lost all hope days ago when you and first been out in there. It was then that a blond haired woman stepped into the light.

"Well look at you three" she commented.

"Nat?" You asked in shock at her change in hair.

"That's right, we are here you break you out"

"We?" Wanda questioned the woman, not fully trusting her after she was sided with Tony during the accords.

"Steve is getting the others" she unlocked all of your cells and helped to get you out of the gear they had put you in. "This is wrong" she shook her head while taking the shock collar off of you in disgust that anyone would do this to a person.

"Thank you" you rushed to hug her tightly. She simply smiled and hugged back which caught you off guard slightly.

"Romanoff, we have to go. Did you get them?" Steve's voice called out over Natashas comm.

"On our way now" she reported back, leading you all out to the Quinn jet.

"Where do we go from here?" Sam asked Steve while you walked on behind Natasha.

"We stay in the shadows, lay low and don't get caught"

"Check in regularly and call if there are any problems" Natasha continued after Steve.

"We aren't staying together?" You worried with a saddened expression.

"We can't" Steve stated matter of factly.

"Why not? I lost everything trying to keep my family together and here we are with you telling us we have to be split up anyway" you snapped at him, stepping up to the super soldier with frustration.

"I'm not leaving my sisters" Pietro stood by your side.

"They've got a point Steve" the assassin reminded him, knowing how it felt to watch a family be torn apart.

"Fine, we stay together" he agreed finally. "We will lay low and not draw any attention to ourselves, but we are going to need to get some disguises"

"I'll take the girls" Natasha held up her supplies that she had bought before getting us. You followed her to take a seat in the back of the jet while Sam piloted you away and Steve helped cut your brothers hair, getting rid of his signature bleached ends. You watched as Natasha died Wandas hair a shade of red before she thought about what to do with you. The former red head decided on cutting your hair and getting you a new style of clothes.

~~~

"Your leaving?" You asked Wanda with sadness in your voice as she told you the news last minute.

"Vision and I just want some time, I'll be sure to check in and we will see each other again soon" your sister promised. "Pietro will still be with you as will Nat"

"But that's not the same, you're my sister"

"I know, and I'll always be there when you need me" she gave your hand a slight squeeze before walking away into the city of Edinburgh, Scotland.

————————————————————
Question of the day: what did you think of Wanda leaving?