Chapter 55

"I will..." Wanda started. "I will let you go. I will. I will." She made her point clear with determination as you gave her a small proud smile. Pieter pulled you to your feet and you noticed tears running down Wandas cheeks at what she realized she would have to do.

"What's stopping you? Use your power and do it now. Heroes don't torture people." Agatha taunted even more, reminding you of her presence.

"Shut up!" Pietro glared at the woman.

"Don't talk to my sister like that!" You spoke up too, pointing sternly. Wanda thought back once more over her choice before using her powers to open the walls of Westview for the people to leave.

"Go! All of you, now. Go!" She warned them through her struggle to hold it open. You and Pietro helped people to their feet as they ran away to freedom. The walls around the town glowed a bright red, opening to reveal the blue sky's outside. Decades flashed by as the town was slowly caving in on Wandas magic.

"Now you'll see." Agatha laughed wickedly. You looked up into the sky to find the two Visions fighting each other and Wandas Vision was loosing by the look of it.

"Pietro, what's happening?" You looked to him in confusion as you both started to glitch, pieces being pulled from your body. Vision fell to the ground a few feet away in a similar state of being torn apart.

"What?" Wanda looked in sadness and confusion as to what was happening to you all.

"Wanda!" Vision straitened to talk to her.

"Mom!" Billy called as he and Tommy sped close by but stopped at the pain you were all experiencing.

"Help, Mom!" Tommy reached for her desperately, not knowing what was happening to him and his brother.

"Now, do you see? You tied your family to this twisted world, and now one can't exist without the other." Agatha explained to Wanda.

"Mom!"

"Mom!"

"Boys!" Vision called to them, not wanting them to feel his pain.

"Save Westview or save your family." Agatha told her the two choices.

"Mom! Help!" Tommy cried out in pain, not being able to stop the cracks in his voice as he spoke out to his mother. Wanda screamed out, dropping to her knees and closing the walls again with a rush of power. You were all gasping for air at the pain you had been through, collapsed on the ground, struggling to move. Pietro swiftly moved to hug you tight before Vision rushed to help Wanda to her feet.

"Hi" Wanda gasped you all stood up and the boys raced over to their family.

"Mom!" Tommy shouted with happiness to see her.

"Hi! Hi! Hi!" You all hugged closely as she kissed her sons heads gently.

"Mom! Are you okay?" Billy worried for her. She was about to answer when a chant was heard from Agatha once again.

"No!" Wanda shouted, creating her own force field to protect you all until crying in pain as Agatha stole her powers from her. Wandas hands had lost all colour and she looked worse than before.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Billy worried more for her as he saw her pain.

"How sweet." Agatha smirked before white Vision flew back into the fight.

"Um... Dad?" Tommy looked to him with confusion and fear for what he was seeing. Tires squealed and you turned swiftly to see sword blocking you in with trucks. You stood as a family, ready to fight whatever was in your path. Dozens of men jumped out, prepared for war, guns aimed at the simple family who never wanted any of this.