Chapter 44

"Hi. Oh, he's perfect." Wanda looked it her son who was laid on her chest.

"Twins." Clint noted with a soft smile, remembering the birth of his own children.

"What a twist. What? I'm invested" Darcy commented as Woo gave her an odd look from the side.

"They were killed by thanos" Natasha stated suddenly as the trio was shocked back to reality.

"Did she just say the name Thanos ? Has that happened before? A reference to our reality." Clint panicked at the idea.

"No. Never." Darcy thought back.

"Hey, I'll take a shift rocking the babies." Natasha said while reaching out.

"No, I think you should leave." Wanda grew defensive.

"Oh, Wanda, don't be like that."

"Who are you?"

"Wanda..." Natasha sighed.

"Wow, this is different." Darcy spoke as Wanda stepped forward darkly and the screen cut to you all sitting in the living room.

"What happened? Where'd she go?" Clint worried for his best friend at the sudden scene change and missing Natalie.

"God, not again." Darcy sighed while rewinding.

"Who are you?" Wanda asked.

"Wanda..." Natasha sighed as wanda stepped forward defensively.

"There's nothing here. One second, Natasha is standing right there, and the next, she isn't. Someone is censoring the broadcast." Darcy grew upset with this new information.

"But where's Romanoff?" Woo questioned before an alarms blared around the base.

"Alert! Boundary has been breached! Alert! Boundary has been breached! Alert! Boundary has been breached!"

~~~
"Wanda?" Vision had turned back to his android form upon entering in a rush.

"Where's Natalie?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, she left. She had to rush home." Wanda casually spoke. "Hmm." Wanda smiled to her twins. She turned to face you all but gasped as your bodies were drained of colour, Visions head with a hole where the stone should be, Pietros body bloody and bruised from his fall on Vormir and you with a large sword through your chest.

"What? What is it? What's wrong?" Vision worried for her when his wife looked away in fear. She looked back up and blinked a few times in shock while reality set in. "We don't have to stay here. We could go wherever we want." Vision told her as he took her hands in his own.

"No, we can't. This is our home." Wanda reminded him as she held his face gently.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, don't worry, darling. I have everything under control." Wanda promised him.

"Oh, hi. Well, what should we watch tonight?" Wanda asked as she picked up her son and Vision took the other, all of you sitting together to watch tv.

~~~

Natasha crashed into the grass outside of the barrier, alarms blaring around her as she was surrounded bu trucks.

"Natasha, are you okay?" Clint rushed to her side with Jimmy and Darcy close behind, medics checking over the Avenger.

"It's Wanda. It's all Wanda." Natasha stated back in shock, not believing this information herself.

~~~