part 2

Kim won Bin looked down over the fence to see his sons preparing to welcome their sister. They were too much excited. He was seriously in a mood but his silly boys made him crack up.

Hoseok was screaming with balloons wrapped around his body.

Namjoon just had crashed onto Jin's cake and he was looking like a Santa. Jin was scolding him while Taehyung was trying to lick the cake crumbles on Namjoon's face.

"Tsk, your kids are always a mess. What a pain"

A female voice interrupted his thoughts. He turned to his side only to see his sister, Kim Tae hee. A middle-aged woman. She was a beauty. But her attitude wasn't beautiful.

Won Bin rolled his eyes. It was not a new comment. She always despised his kids. In return, his kids despised her to their core. She would always meet with their pranks so she rarely steps into the mansion. But, it was a special day.

Even his father, mother, and brother had come to the mansion to see his daughter. Not because of the love, but because of the hatred. They would have kicked her out if she wasn't a powerful woman by the time.

Won Bin sighed looking down with concerned eyes. His sons were still not ready. They were still trying to decorate the mansion with their whole hearts. They didn't want maids to do it. It's their sister they are going to welcome.

He looked at Jungkook who was hanging upside down in a rope that was fixed to the fence of the upper stair. The kid always wants to do the impossible.

"I believe I can fly~" he sang while swinging side to side.

"You dimwit! You are not a bird! Get down! We still have things to do!" Jin scolded him trying to get him down.

"Aish! this won't do!" Yoongi shouted after writing the word 'welcome' on a big white cloth. "This is too cringy!"

"No, it's not! Let me do it!" Jimin shouted.

Taehyung was tying some orchid flowers together for his sister while talking to the flowers.

Suddenly, a maid came running to them."Young masters! She has come! She is heading towards the door!"

Everyone gasped. They were still not ready. But, there's nothing they could do.

Jin immediately pulled Jungkook down. Everyone started to run like headless chickens. Namjoon didn't have time to wash his cake face. They all ran towards the door.

Just as the door got opened, without thinking twice, Hoseok popped confetti to the first person who entered. Just as all the confetti fell on the ground, everyone fell into silence.

They expected their sister to be a woman but why does a man standing in the way? They almost had a heart attack thinking that their sister is a man.

"Thanks?" He said unsurely.

Just then, a figure of a girl appeared from behind him. She was wearing a short black tight leather skirt. It was only up to her mid-thighs. A black turtle neck shirt and a black leather shiny jacket covered her upper body. Her eyes hid under her black shades. Bangs had covered her forehead. Her long hair was in a high ponytail. Fitting to her outfit, she wore a pair of black shiny boots.

Boys sighed in relief thanking heaven for not making their sister a man.

"WELCOME HOME NOONA!!" Boys screamed in unison.

Igarashi stared at them with a blank expression making everything awkward.

Suddenly Taehyung came forward with the bouquet."Noona! This is for you!" He exclaimed extending the bouquet.