special chapter 2

It's been a week. The first time Yibo kissed Igarashi was still lingering in his mind. Since that day,Igarashi kept him in her mansion. He was given a guest room and he didn't ask any more. Just staying by her side was enough for now,he thought.

He stayed silently and didn't dare to approach Igarashi,not wanting to anger her more. He would always peek at her secretly from time to time like a sneaky kid.

It was night time and Yibo was waiting for Igarashi to come home. He made it his habit to wait for her everyday. He was simply happy. But as soon as she enters,he would run back to his room to pretend like he wasn't waiting for her.

And today,as always,he ran back to his room. He heard Dongwook's voice telling her to calm down. It seemed like she is angry.

Yibo reluctantly got out from his room only to see Dongwook, sitting on a couch alone. As Yibo came out,Dongwook looked at him.

"Oh Yibo,you are still awake?"

Yibo,"Is she okay?"

Dongwook sighed shaking his head. "She is a bit angry. It's better if you don't approach her"

"...Okay", Yibo looked around the living room but couldn't see her. "Where is she?"

"She went to her private bar room. She must be drinking right now",Dongwook heaved a long sighed like he's tired. "Gosh,she will surely get drunk tonight. I don't know what she'll do"

Yibo was a bit taken back. He knew that Igarashi had a high tolerance for alcohol, so,he doubted if she ever will get drunk.

"I –Is it a bad thing?I mean —if she get drunk?"

Dongwook,"Well,it's a bit hard to control the drunk Igarashi.She doesn't want anyone to see her drunk self",....."Anyways, you go and sleep. I'm going to my room too"

Yibo immediately nodded and walked to his room. Yet,he couldn't fall asleep. He felt this need to check on her. But he was scared because of Dongwook's warning. He didn't want to be a burden to her but right now,he was worried about her.

Getting up,he made his way to her private bar room. Hesitantly, he opened the door to see her sitting on a stool near a table. To his surprise, there were more than 8 alcohol bottles. She was still drinking and he was worried sick. He didn't want her to get an alcohol poisoning.

Reaching her,he immediately stopped her hand from grabbing another bottle. She looked at him through her crimson eyes.

He gulped hard thinking she would snap at him but to his astonishment, she let the bottle go. He wasn't sure if she was drunk or not but she seemed to be completely normal.

"I —It's not good to drink this much", his whisper like voice reached her ears.

She hardened her eyes and looked away.

Yibo widened his eyes. He wasn't sure if his eyes were playing tricks with him but it seemed like she was pouting like a child who didn't get her candy!

Suddenly, she puffed her cheeks and and sent him a glare. She looked absolutely childish. Even though her mouth didn't utter a thing,her face said it all. She was mad at him. Her eyes stared at the alcohol bottle in Yibo's hands. Then her almost teary eyes looked up to his wide eyes.

Yibo raised the bottle a bit and brought it infront of her face. "You.....want this?"

She nodded eyeing the bottle.

She is definitely drunk!

And Yibo understood why she doesn't want anybody to see her drunk self.