part 48

꧁꧂

Knight in the shining armour

Igarashi smirked with the new information she received. "Smarty pants,you impressed me" her rosy lips muttered a rare compliment to the other line which happened to be the lucky boy Kaizhong. The boy was in cloud nine hearing a compliment from his boss.

"Keep an eye on that person "

Hanging up,she placed her cell phone on the side table of her bathtub. She relaxed inside the tub with closed eyes feeling the serene moment. The white bubbles covered her whole godly beautiful body which was filled with ugly lash marks. She had recovered yet she still had those whipped marks on her back. Every mark reminded her the pain and it only made her keep going until she finds the everlasting peace her soul needed.

Washing up her body,she strode out from her bathroom with a white rob hiding her mysterious body which was filled with misery. Dongwook was inside her room,sitting on a couch with crossed arms.

Igarashi didn't really mind his presence. She started to find her cloths rumming her hands through her travelling bags.

"What do you plan to do? Will you end everything?"

Igarashi took out a white and red gown and examined it."Mn" she hummed as an answer.

"What about your brothers? Do you think that they'll be ready for the truth?"

Igarashi gave a quick glance to him. He didn't know what was inside her head right now. But he believed in her decisions.

"They are not kids anymore. They will have to understand it"

Dongwook scoffed. "Says the one who treats them as to toddlers"

Igarashi gave a quick glare but didn't deny his words. Maybe he is right. It will be difficult for her to see them getting hurt but right now,she didn't want to waste anymore time.

"Fine. Let's do as you say",Dongwook sighed.

"Mn",Igarashi kept staring at Dongwook.

"What?"

"Can you get lost now?"She mumbled raising her gown signalling that she needs to get ready.

Dongwook rolled his eyes. "Let me apply some ointments on the scars on your back before I goー"

"No need" Igarashi mumbled making Dongwook frown.

"What do you mean by 'no need'? You can't apply them by your own" he stood by and walked towards her,taking a tube of ointment from his pant pockets.

Igarashi sighed."I said no need. Get lost old man"

Dongwook hissed hearing 'old man'. He gave her a death glare as if it can scare her but in reality it never had an effect on her. Who can scare the devil herself.

"Shut up red eyes. It's not like I haven't treated you before. What's so hard to show now?",He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned her body around."Remove the rob a bit"

Igarashi didn't do as he wanted. She couldn't do it now. Not because she was uncomfortable. She was totally comfortable around him to the point she will never be embarrassed to stand naked infront of him even though she will never do it purposely.She only had him back then.He became a part of her. He had treated her wounds so many times so it was natural to see her skin for him. Once you get used to something, it won't be awkward anymore.

Igarashi stopped Dongwook's hand and removed it from her body and stayed still back facing him.

"What's wrong?" Dongwook was concerned now.