part 70

Igarashi's one last scream still echoed in Emperor's ears. The mere thought of being their hatred killed her. Never in her wildest dream she thought she would have done the terrible crime of murdering her brothers' mother. She had seen how much they loved their mother and she had to be killed by Igarashi's hands.

What would be the result of this heart shattering news? Will their brothers forgive her? Will they still love her just the way they did? The answer is crystal clear.

No

They will be in a terrible turmoil. They will be trapped in their own confusion thinking what they should do. Should they hate her?Can they hate her? It will not be easy. They will be forced to decide. They will be forced to chose their own emotions and feelings for her. Hatred or love?

She didn't want to put them into such a situation. She should be hated by them,she thought. During the time she was caged in a dark cell by the Emperor, she decided what to do. She will distance herself from them. She will let them hate her. It will be easy for them to decide when the time comes. Will be easy for them to decide their feelings.

For the immediate time,she decided to surrender herself to the Emperor. She just didn't have any more energy to fight back. Letting him decide everything for her,she sat back and watched silently.

Everything happened because of her and that thought kept running in her mind all this time. If she were with her loved ones,it will forever be hell for them. She will not be able to protect them forever. Till when will she stay strong? There will be a limit to her strength and when that time comes,her loved ones will die infront of her and she will have nothing to do but watch them die painfully.

Instead of watching them die, she wanted to end the cause of everything. And unfortunately that happened to be her. Thinking this,she stopped her medication.

And there was one thing she couldn't leave behind. Yibo. Without her,he will not last a day. And that's why she sent him the divorce papers but she was too much greedy for his love. She knew that even if she sent him the divorce papers,it will not change anything between them. A mere paper could never steal the deeply buried feelings of a man who is in love.

"What will you do if I die?",she had asked this question from Yibo once. He always scolded saying not to ask ridiculous questions but he actually answered one day.

"I would have answered as 'I will die too' if I were a mere teenage. But now I'm matured. I will live. If I die,then I will forget you. I don't ever want to erase the memory of you even if it is painful. I will keep you inside my heart and will live until I find you again one day"

She was relieved. She didn't want him to find another woman after she died. She wanted him only to love her. She knew that it was too selfish of her to wish something like that. But then again,she had always been selfish, she thought. She deserved all the pain,she kept repeating it inside her head.

Igarashi opened her eyes. She frowned when she found herself in a beach instead of the medical room. She was not in that ugly hospital gown she hated from the bottom of her guts. Instead,she was wearing a beautiful gown. Blue and red off shoulder gown with a golden belt around her waist.

 Blue and red off shoulder gown with a golden belt around her waist