Extra chapter 2

Ex.chap 2

Igarashi heaved a sigh entering the kitchen. Her birthday surprise was too much to take in. She didn't expect it at all. It still felt like a dream to her.

She looked back hearing the loud laughter coming from the back yard. She smiled seeing Jungkook Hoseok giving a piggy back ride to Zane.

She prepared more snacks to the hungry lions out there.

"Are you a ghost or what? Say something if you came",she muttered not even looking back.

Dongwook rolled his eyes learning against the door frame. "Still rude as ever"

She looked back with a judging face."What about you old man?"

"I'm not old!Well yeah but still!"

Igarashi looked down to see his almost 3 years old daughter peeking from behind him.

"Thank god she looks like her mother",she said smirking at his salty expression.

"What no! She looks like me!look clearly!"

"No. You are ugly"

"Shut it red eyes. I'm more handsome than your husband"

Igarashi rolled her eyes with a smile going back to pick a biscuit. She crouched down next to the small girl and offered the biscuit.

"Suha right? She is cute",Igarashi mumbled ruffling her hair. "Unlike someone",she gave a small glance at Dongwook teasing him even more.

Dongwook scoffed. "Whatever. But I'm glad that you had learned to talk more than your boring silence. I guess,you always wanted to roast me"

Igarashi chuckled looking up. "You have no idea"

Dongwook couldn't help but to laugh. "You little —be glad that my daughter is here"

Igarashi shrugged her shoulders and stood up with Suha in her arms. "So,you had been in contact with Yibo all this time?",she changed the subject.

Dongwook paused and asked. "Did he tell you?"

"No,he didn't. But I figured it out"

Dongwook, "Actually, he contacted me first. Few weeks ago,I got a call from him. He sent me yours and Zane's pictures. It really hyped up the boys. They were really impatient to see Zane,You and Yibo. So,after discussing, we planned this surprise visit"

"Oh —"

"Mama!!"

Their conversation was disturbed by Zane who came running inside with Jungkook.

"Can I play with Suha?",He asked fiddling with his fingers.

Jungkook grinned seeing the shy boy. "Aish,why are you so shy now?"

Igarashi chuckled before placing the little girl down. "Then take a good care of her. Okay? Don't let her get hurt"

"Alright mama",he gently grabbed Suha's hand and walked away with her.

Jungkook looked at Igarashi and smiled. "Noona"

She smiled back and patted his head. "Snotty kid,do you want anything?"

Jungkook paused for a second hearing the old nickname. He smiled back. "I just wanted to speak with you"

Dongwook excused himself and left.

"What is it?",Igarashi asked.

Jungkook hesitated a moment. "Everyone wanted to ask this. That's why I decided to take the lead"

Igarashi stayed silent letting him speak.

"Well,I know Italy is a nice place to live. You must love this place. But noona,",he gulped before speaking again. "Can you come back with us? To Korea? You can always find a nice place like this in there too"

She widened her eyes. She didn't really consider about going back. Going back there? She doesn't have a problem with that. But is it okay with them?

"But,will you not be uncomfortable —"

"What are you even saying?",Jungkook cut her off. "We were searching for you for 7 years. Nothing was your fault. We all just needed space to collect our thoughts. But we didn't really expect you to leave us behind like that. Noona,we really love you. We could never hate you. You once said that we are silly kids who don't even know how to hate someone. Then why did you expect us to hate you?"

She closed her eyes when he hugged her placing her head on his chest. "We never hated you. Please don't run away from us anymore. Let's go back. To our home"

She smiled nodding her head. "You have grown up little bastard",she parted away. "My little brother is a man now"

He smiled widely. "Of course I am!"

"Now I regret sending only Jungkook to noona. He gets all her love!",Jimin screamed from behind. He was stomping inside with an angry look. "Hey,muscle pig! You are not cute anymore!"

"I'm cuter than you anyways!",Jungkook argued back.

Taehyung scoffed entering after Jimin. "You two are beyond help. Look at the mirror! I'm more cute and handsome. Noona! Love me more!",he did an aegyo before running to her.

"Look who is talking about handsomeness. In that criteria, shouldn't I be the one to receive more love?",Jin stepped in with crossed arms.
"Noona,I love you!",he sent a flying kiss only to be smacked on the face by Yoongi.

"Piss off hyung. You all are annoying",he mumbled.

"Mama,I found a god!",Zane screamed hugging Namjoon's neck. "Uncle joon said he is a god!"

"A god of destruction you meant kid",Yoongi butted in.

"Oh shut it hyung",Namjoon said sticking out his tongue. "Noona,let's go home. I want to spoil my nephew "

"You all are annoying! Shut up",Jennie aslo took Yoongi's side being annoyed by their loud voices.

Everyone had entered inside now.

Yibo was with Mr.Kim and both of them were having their father in law and son in law conversion.

Igarashi sighed seeing the chaotic environment. The chaotic family she missed so much.

"Guess, I'll be seeing them more often now",Igarashi mumbled with a smile.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆