Special chapter

It had been three years since Igarashi disappeared with Yibo. No one went back to their normal life style. Yet,they continued to live in the life she left for them. The life she gave them to live.

They were achieving their dreams just as she wanted them to.

Seokjin had already become a rookie actor but he had a great influence in the industry with a high demand. He had great potentials and had the spirit to climb the ladder of success within few years. It was his hard work over the years. He put his soul to his carrier.

It was just a usual day for him. Coming to the set,he greeted his staff and managers. Then he went to his dressing room to get ready for the shooting. It was a new kdrama. It was a bit out of his style since he had a massive heart for the films rather than kdramas. Nevertheless, he took a part of the kdrama as the second leading character. He didn't mind being the second lead since he was still on his way to climb the high skies of the industry.

He was sitting infront of the mirror while his stylist was doing his hair.

"Seokjin-ssi,would you mind if I ask you something?",the stylist girl asked with a soft tone.

Jin smiled nodded. "Yeah go ahead"

She eyed the fan in Jin's hands. "Why do you always carry that fan wherever you go?"

Jin looked at the fan in his hands. He smiled sadly. "Because it's mine?",He laughed at his own joke but deep down he knew what he said was true.

The stylist chuckled along with him. "I thought it was some kind of memorable  gift from someone with the way you always hold onto it"

"Well, you guessed it right Yuri. It's something I can't move on.The owner was a jerk and he left it"

Yuri could feel the sadness in his words. She didn't go to ask further not wanting to ruin his mood.

"Since you asked me a question, would you mind if I asked you something?",Jin asked.

"Yeah sure",she answered fixing his hair

"I saw you throwing away a statue or something? I saw it when I was shooting a scene on the han River bridge. Are you okay? You didn't look fine. So,I was a bit worried"

Yuri smiled. She didn't know that he would care for a mere worker like her but he really had a good heart.

"You don't have to answer. If you are fine now,that's all the matter. Was I being a nuisance now?",Jin asked with a chuckle.

"No no. You are really a good person Seokjin-ssi. I'm fine now. Yesterday, I decided to move on from my ex. We broke up because we weren't suited for each other. I couldn't move on for years but yesterday I decided to end my misery. So,I threw away his gifts. Or else I won't be able to move on. And thank you for asking. I really feel relieved after saying it to someone"

Jin gave a small smile but her words somehow hit him. He looked at his fan.

After fixing his hair,he was ready to go but he stopped when someone entered his dressing room. It was the female lead character. They were the only people inside their dressing room right now.

"Oh,Aera-ssi,what are you doing here?"

The girl blushed with sight of the handsome actor. She fiddled with her fingers nervously. "A –Ah,I actually want to say something"

Jin guessed right away what is going to happen. He was used to these love confessions now. He always rejected them but today,he felt a bit off with himself.

"Yeah go ahead"

"Actually, I really like you. It may seem so sudden but I have been in love with you since the academy time. I –I just couldn't bring myself to confess until today because you had always rejected other girls"