part 16

Boys were staring at their sister who was riding a horse on the ground. It was a large farm house which belong to their father.

Boys were in awe seeing their sister riding the horse. She was wearing an all black outfit with a big black hat.

Dongwook sighed next to boys."There goes,she and her strange hobbies"

"What do you mean strange?Horse back riding is a good hobby!" Namjoon commented.

Dongwook looked at them while fanning himself with a fan.

"Don't you guys have no other work to do instead of watching your sister all day?"

"Well,you do the same thing" Hoseok replied back and stuck his tongue out.

"Dude,that's my job!"

"What about him?" Jimin pointed at Yibo who was standing next to Dongwook, watching his darling riding a horse.

"It's his part time job" Dongwook smiled fanning himself feeling proud about his answer.

Boys scoffed together.

"NOONA!!YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!PLEASE TAKE ME FOR A ROUND!" Taehyung screamed waving his hands in the air like a crazy puppy.

She rode a black horse matching with her dress. Her hair swayed with the wind. It's a mesmerising sight to see. Specially to Yibo. He was in a daze seeing her. All he could see was,slow motioned Igarashi.

Igarashi looked back to see her clingy brothers,clingy boyfriend and clingy bodyguard, cheering for her. She wanted the ground to swallow her up due to embarrassment.

She shook her head and rode to far away to ignore them.

"Yah!don't go that far! It's the wood!" She heard Dongwook's voice but she ignored him completely.

She went inside the woods. She patted the horse softly and went too deep inside wanting to explore the woods.

Boys waited till she comes back. But,there was no sign of her. 15 minutes passed and now Yibo was feeling uneasy.

"What's taking her so long?" He mumbled.

Dongwook looked at him and snickered. "She will be back to your arms soon. Don't worry"

Yibo sighed biting his nails.

30 minutes passed. One hour passed. She hadn't come back.

Now,everyone was uneasy. Dongwook's  expression completely changed. He had no more smile on his face. Without saying a word,he went inside the farm house.

Yibo also walked beside him.

"You stay here" Dongwook adviced but Yibo was too stubborn.

Both of them left towards the woods with two horses.

Boys watched them leaving.

"Something is not right" Jin muttered and ran back to the farm house to get a horse.

Others also followed him. With 7 more horses, they also left towards the woods.

Dongwook looked back and shouted in frustration. "GO BACK!! DON'T FOLLOW US!"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU BECAUSE I'M BLIND!" Yoongi shouted back and speed up the pace.

Yibo didn't mind anything at all except for his love. He tightened the grip around the rope and speed up even more.

As they went deep into the forest,they all stopped seeing a black horse. It was hers. But she wasn't there.

Everyone got off from their horses and reached the black horse.