part 43

꧁꧂

Jin was using his phone celebrating his free time peacefully. It was 8. P.M. Everyone was in their own businesses.
From the corner of his eyes he saw Dongwook opening the front door.

Qin Xiu was outside. But strangely, he didn't come inside to bother him. He was having his conversation outside the doors with Dongwook. After few minutes, Dongwook came inside with a serious expression.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked out of curiosity.

Dongwook sighed shaking his head. "Qin Xiu will be leaving Korea due to his personal problems"

Jin raised an eyebrow. "Personal problems? Why? Did he get a woman pregnant or what?"

Dongwook laughed. "No. I also don't know. He doesn't look good. He looks pretty upset. I think he is streseed"

Jin nodded and stood up. "Dongwook-ssi, is it okay if I go out today? I want to go somewhere"

Dongwook nodded." Wait, I'll get ready. I can't let you--"

"I'll go with Qin Xiu"

Dongwook was taken back. Did he just hear it right? The man who hates Qin Xiu the most is ready to go with Qin Xiu? Even before he could question, Jin had already left outside.

Qin Xiu was about to drive away when Jin suddenly barged inside the car startling him. He widened his eyes.

"Seokjin,what are you doing?"

Jin buckled up without looking at him."I want to go somewhere. Dongwook is busy. Let's go"

Qin Xiu scoffed. "Hey, do I look like your driver?"

Jin took his phone out and started to watch some YouTube videos."You will take me to where I say. Am I clear? Oh and don't you dare to touch me you nasty fox"

Qin Xiu scoffed again. He couldn't believe that Jin willingly got inside his car. He stared at Jin who was smiling looking at the funny video on his phone. Qin Xiu couldn't help but to smile. Shaking his head,he started his car.

"Fine,where do you want to go?"

"Mmm, they said that there is a new amusement park. You know the place?" Jin asked taking a glance at him.

Qin Xiu hummed. "Hmm. So,are you going on a date with your girlfriend?"

Jin rolled his eyes." No. Now shut up and drive"

"Okay beautiful"

Jin sent him a glare before focusing on his phone.

Qin Xiu parked his car in a parking lot. "Here,now how are you gonna go back home?"

Jin put his phone inside his pant pockets." How else? Of course with you"

Qin Xiu raised an eyebrow. He didn't expect it. What is he upto?

"Don't tell me that you expect me to wait till you come back?"

Jin looked at him blankly. Qin Xiu also stared back blankly.

Sighing heavily, Qin Xiu gave up. Geez,why am I so weak infront of him?

"Fine, I'll wait. Go ahead"

Jin smiled widely and got out excitedly.Qin Xiu was about to have a sleep but got startled when he heard some banging sounds from his window. He gasped seeing Jin behind the window. He rolled down the window confusely. "What is it?"

"Open the door" jin demanded.

Confused,Qin Xiu did as he said. Jin immediately pulled him out and closed the door.