part 13

~They will never be a partOf my Revenge~

Of my
Revenge~

Igarashi watched the three youngers eating to their heart content. Then her eyes went to the sulking Yibo who was sitting next to her. She could only sigh.

The private room of the restaurant was luxurious, filled with aromatic food. It seems like the three teens have been starving for years. After a huge fight,they would definitely be hungry as beggers.

Jungkook secretly looked at his idol,Wang Yibo. He hesitantly spoke."H-Hyung"

His brothers and Yibo were taken back. Yibo didn't expect anyone to call him 'hyung'. He blinked few times doubting if he is calling him or not.

"C-Can I have an autograph?"

Yibo was awkward. He slowly looked at Igarashi and she just nodded without looking at him.

"Are you a fan?" He asked.

Jungkook's eyes lit up and nodded vigorously. "Yes! I am your number one fan hyung!please hyung!"

Yibo broke in to a smile seeing his new fan. He cleared his throat feeling quite proud of himself infront of his darling. And not to forget,this fan is his darling's youngest brother.

"Okay. Do you love bike races?"

He nodded." Yes. I live for them! I also wanna be a racer!"

"Jungkook" Taehyung's warning voice stopped him. "You are not gonna be a racer"

Jungkook's mood dropped drastically. Like he suddenly remembered something, he sealed his lips and looked down.

Jimin who was beside him,caressed his hair.

"Why not?" Yibo asked with a frown."If it's his dream,why can't he do it?"

"You don't understand" Jimin said and continued to eat.

"Well,yes,I don't understand your issues. But being a racer won't do any harm. If it's his dream,you should chase it no matter what"

Jungkook lifted up his head. Yibo winked with a smirk.

"I can even give you few training lessons too"

Jungkook's face again lit up like he went from 0 to 100. His idol is willing to train him! Who wouldn't be in cloud 9? He wasn't exception.

"Really?!"

"Yeah. It's not like I'm busy now"