part 9

World is small. If someone is destined to meet,they will meet even if the whole world is against them. You cannot ignore the fate forever. Only few could change their own fates but you could not be sure if it is the case for you. Playing with fates is no different than Playing with fire. Be ready to get burnt.

Jin groaned in pain when Dongwook applied some ointments on his swollen face.

Yoongi,Hoseok and Namjoon sat on chairs waiting for their turns to get treated. Currently, they were in a private room in a restaurant.

"Where is noona?" Hoseok asked looking at the closed door.

"Where do you think?of course she had to be the one to clean the mess you created" Dongwook let out his words almost in a sarcastic way.

"What?!" Yoongi shot up." Did she go to the club again?! It's dangerous! I'm gonna go--" Yoongi was ready to run towards the door but stopped hearing Dongwook's words.

"She can take care of herself"

"What do you mean?!she is a girl! And what is she even doing there?!" Namjoon also joined yoongi.

Dongwook rolled his eyes." She is paying for the things you guys broke since she was the soul reason for your silly, unreasonable, disgusting, improper,wild fight. Also,she has to be there to  prevent your names from leaking out"

"She doesn't have to!" Jin snapped shoving away Dongwook's hand."It's our fault. Call our dad. He will take care of it"

Dongwook looked at him and sighed. "What do you take her for? You all clearly caused that ugly havoc because of her. Of course she has to pay for it. Otherwise, she will have to listen to your family's bullshit. She will not let a single mistake happen which might lead your shitty family to cause her troubles. So,now shut up and sit back"

Dongwook was clearly annoyed and irritated. His eyes were sharp like knives clearly giving the aura of an intimidating man. And boys could see why their sister choose this man to be her bodyguard.

Yoongi and Namjoon sat back silently placing their hands on the table.

Dongwook continued to treat Jin.

Yoongi bit his lips nervously. He never knew that Dongwook had such a nasty temper. He still couldn't remove the picture of Dongwook making Daehyung kneel infront of Igarashi. "You are mad?" His tone was awfully awkward.

Dongwook stayed silent not uttering a word.

"Aren't you supposed to be by noona's side now?" Namjoon also asked since he was worried sick for his sister.

"Unfortunately, she gave me a dead serious command to take care of you brats and not to follow her"

Dongwook let go of Jin and shoved him away,taking Hoseok to the seat where Jin sat earlier, to treat his wounds.

"So you can't disobey her?" Hoseok asked.

Dongwook sighed and shook his head while treating him." If the command is serious, of course I cannot do anything. Plus,she can take care of her well"

Boys fell into a silent. But they couldn't keep that silence for a long time.

"You know a lot about noona" Yoongi muttered fiddling with fingers.

"Yes"

"They all say that she is cursed and say all those nasty shits about her" Yoongi didn't know how to ask. He didn't even know what he wants to ask or what he needs to ask. He was confused with his own words.

But Dongwook spoke. His tone was cold yet had a soft wave.

"What do you think?.....do you think she is cursed?"