part 17

Igarashi pulled the knife like it was the most normal thing to do. She didn't even show any pained expression.

"Darling" Yibo took her bloody hand with a worried expression.

"I'm fine. Let's leave here quickly" she looked at Dongwook."Guard from behind. I'll take the lead"

Dongwook looked at her shoulder. He walked towards her and took the green scarf which was tied on her waist.

"No time--"

"Shut it" Dongwook snapped tying it on her shoulder tightly to stop bleeding."Take the lead" he backed away.

Igarashi was startled a bit when Yibo held her hand tightly looking at Dongwook. There,he goes again,getting jealous over Dongwook.

She didn't know what took over her when she held his collar pulling him to her for a quick peck.

Jin immediately closed Jungkook's eyes.

"Brat," she whispered to his lips before walking forward.

Yibo smiled widely following her like a love sick puppy. Taehyung and Jimin gagged to each other.

"Oh my eyes!" Yoongi cried covering his eyes feeling disgusted.

On the other hand,Hoseok was silent. Awfully silent. His eyes never left her shoulder. He still had her blood on his face. His face was utterly pale like chalk. He felt his eyes filling with a cloud of tears.

The rest of the boys also fell into a silent seeing blood soaking the green scarf. Still,she walked like nothing happened. It looks like she is used to these kind of things. Not even Dongwook got a lot worried about that injury.

But their hearts tightened knowing that she got hurt because of them.

"W-Why is she all normal?" Jin asked Yibo who was walking next to him."It must be hurting"

Yibo nodded." I know. But she never shows her pain to anyone"

"B-But,she should let it out" Jin mumbled feeling his heart crushing inside.

Somehow, they managed to reach their horses without any more fights.

Before Igarashi could climb onto her horse,Yibo climbed and extended his hand.

She probably can't ride a horse with her shoulder. With a sigh,she took his hand and climbed on the horse sitting infront of Yibo. He took the ropes to his hands.

"Let's leave quickly" Dongwook shouted and rode his horse with Yibo's horse following him.

.
.
.

Igarashi sat backfacing Dongwook on the bed to let him treat her shoulder.

Seeing her skin wasn't a big deal to him. He had treated her through out his all life. Since he never saw her as a woman,it wasn't a big matter.

"Is it her?" He asked treating her wound.

She nodded staring at the green scarf which was now soaked in blood. She clenched the scarf in her fists.

"Should you really stay here? On one hand,there is your grand father who sends assassins to kill you and on other hand,your mother. This is sick!"

Igarashi stayed silent. She was thankful that she didn't go berserk this time. Of course,she couldn't afford to go berserk infront of Namjoon. She could never harm him with her hands.

"Shouldn't you warn your father? He should know this"

She shook her head slowly. She raised the scarf examining it. "I should be the only one who hunts her down. She should only be trapped inside my hell" Her rare smirk appeared on her lips sending shivers to Dongwook. "Oh mother, here I am coming for you"