part 44

꧁꧂
~Undo what's hurt so bad~
-song undo-

You never know the pain inside a heart. No one can show how much it is neither anyone can see or understand it. Silent people always bear an unbearable pain while giving a safe place for their loved ones. The silent scars always stay hidden inside.

Lang Qing stood on the rooftop of her apartment complex building. It was peaceful to stare at the night starry sky. Half moon was there watching over her. The terrace was void of any human except her.

It was still the start of January. Environment was still chilly and cold like the first day of snowfall. Lang Qing leaned on the fence extending her hand to the snow flakes.

Flashback

Lang Qing looked at the 4 year old Igarashi who was staring outside through the big window. Her curious yet empty crimson eyes stared at the snow falling like ever so smoothly.

"Do you want to go outside baby?"

Igarashi snapped her head to her mother hearing the voice. She nodded innocently without uttering a word.

Smiling at her cute pouty face,lang Qing extended her hand,"Let's go together"

Both mother and daughter went outside to their small garden. Igarashi ran with her tiny small legs and dumped herself into the snow like dead wanting to feel the coldness of the snow.

Lang Qing chuckled seeing the dead fish like daughter on the ground. She knelt down next to her."Hey,what are you doing?"

Igarashi looked up only to make Lang Qing crack up hard. Igarashi squinted her eyes wondering what's so funny.

Her mother wiped away the snow which was covering her whole face."Little santa" she whispered laughing again seeing Igarashi's confused pouty face. "Come here,let's make a snow man. Hm?"

End of the flashback

A soft sigh escaped from her lips. "I know you are here" she mumbled.

No one spoke back but sound of footsteps could be heard.

Lang Qing turned back. A figure in a red cloak and a white mask stood there.
"Are you hear to kill me? Or," ......,"to check if I am alive after stabbing me"

The white mask uttered nothing.

Lang Qing only chuckled at her silence."You can't hide yourself from me. You know it. I know your silence. That mask,....didn't do a good job by disguising you"

White mask slowly raised her hand and removed the mask. Still the hood covered half of her face. Letting go of her mask to the floor,she pulled down her hood. The familiar pair of crimson eyes stared back at lang Qing's red eyes.

Igarashi stood there emotionless. Her hair was swaying with the cold wind yet her eyes remained unwavering.

"Hello mother" a forceful whisper left from her lips to greet her mother. It didn't have sarcasm. She still used her emotionless tone infront of the person she hates the most.