part 55

꧁꧂
Love me like you doー

Igarashi parked the car far distant from the stadium. Far from everyone's eyes. It was a beautiful cliff side. The evening was so peaceful and beautiful.

She looked at Yibo who was already staring at her with his longing eyes. She smiled and took off her seat belt.

Yibo panicked seeing her going out and quickly removed his seat belt before getting off too.

Igarashi sat on the bonnet with crossed arms and stared at the sun set which made the whole sky orange. She turned her gaze to Yibo who was standing. She softly patted the place next to her,signalling him to sit with her. He immediately sat down next to her.

"What are you thinking?",she asked,gazing at the sky.

Yibo placed his palm over his chest and caressed as he was trying to ease his heart. "It felt like the first time. When I saw you at the stadium, it felt exactly like the moment I saw you for the first time at the stadium few years ago. I felt nervous and anxious. Also,.....my heart keep beating furiously every time I see you"

Igarashi looked at him. Her red eyes always give him a heart attack. He freaking loves her eyes and he would stare at them forever if he was given a chance.

Igarashi leaned forward and placed her lips on his very gently. She parted away and stared into his eyes silently. The slow wind blew ever so slowly,spreading their love story to the universe. "You,.....You recognised me that day. When I met you at the stadium few years ago,you remembered it was me"

Yibo caressed her cheek. "Why wouldn't I?You were the only girl I had been thinking ever since I met you at the school. I didn't know why you suddenly disappeared but I knew that I will find you someday"

Igarashi smiled with a sigh and placed her head on his shoulder. "Wanna know a secret?"

Yibo pulled her closer to his embrace,holding her shoulder and muttered a small yes.

"I always wondered what type of person you might have become"

"You remembered me?"

She nodded. "I did. The only boy who dared to approach me when I was in school. The only one who cared about my existence. The small boy who got into fights everyday because of me. The boy who stole my first cheek kiss when I was sleeping"

Yibo widened his eyes hearing the last part. "You knew it?!"

"Of course I knew it. When I was sleeping under a tree,a small little boy kissed my cheek and shooed away mosquitoes,so I could take a good nap"

Yibo's cheeks went red remembering their beautiful yet painful past. His heart exploded when Igarashi looked up with her rare smile. His face turned to a beet root. He looked away immediately and started fanning himself and coughed several times. Only she could set his heart on fire.

He felt her index finger under his chin which made him turn to her."I was always thankful for you but I couldn't say it"

He never knew that she had noticed him when they were little. And it made him feel butterflies inside his stomach.

He held her nape and pressed his lips onto hers. The kiss was very passionate. The moon rose up,blessing the couple. Stars smiled brightly. To her,he is the light. He is the pain and cure. She was very thankful for loving her. Pain after pain,his love only rose up.

She parted away slowly."It's been so long. Let's do the vows. Will you marry me?Wang Yibo?"

Yibo's breath hitched at the throat. He stared at her with wide eyes. He didn't even know when tears gathered inside his beautiful doe eyes. His hard work had paid him off today. He waited for her every day. And he was ready to wait for her even if it means forever. His love wasn't for thousand years. His love for her is eternal.

"Yes",he whispered through his tears.

Every breath he took for her worth at the end. Even though he wanted to be the one to ask that question, he couldn't. He knew that her life wasn't like other girls. She couldn't spend her life as a normal girl. So,she should be the one to take such a huge decision with the situations happening around her.

"Let's get married tomorrow",she said taking him off guard.

"Huh?"

"Why?you don't want?"

"N-No,it's not like that. I'm ready to marry you anytime you say. B-But your family?"

"I don't want to hold a big party. I don't want it to be an opportunity for my enemies to attack you or my brothers. Let's get married secretly and then we can announce to the world later. Hm?"

Yibo nodded agreeing to her.

Little did they know,

.
.
.

Yibo and Igarashi stared at people infront of them. Inside Igarashi's house,were non other than her brothers,her father and Dongwook with their luggages.

"Surprise?"Dongwook chimed.

Igarashi stared at them with wide eyes.
She wasn't sure if she should be angry or happy. How can she get mad at her brothers who were smiling so widely looking at her. And not to forget that she was planning to get married the next day.

Levi just sat on the couch with crossed legs. "They just came. I couldn't kick them out"

Yibo was the first one to talk."Who is he?"

"Ah,he is my replacement",Dongwook answered with a duh tone and glared at Igarashi. "You cruel woman,how dare you to leave without me?how was the surprise I brought?huh?"

Igarashi looked away somehow feeling guilty. "I'm sorry"

Dongwook was taken back hearing her apologising. "H-Hey,it's weird to hear sorry from you. Just stay silent and let me get mad at you"

"Yes he is right noona!",Taehyung exclaimed. "How could you leave without saying anything?!do you know how much we got worried?!"

"Noona you are really something",Jin also joined Taehyung. "You can't just leave like that!"

"Yes noona!dad say something!Teach your daughter some manners!",Hoseok said.

Igarashi looked at Mr.Kim who was awkwardly standing there. He didn't even know why he was there. The only thing he knew was that his children suddenly dragged him here saying it was a trip. He indeed was very worried with the assassin attack but he wasn't sure how to approach her. They were still not father and daughter.

Yibo looked at Igarashi and decided to change the topic for her sake. He snaked his arm around her waist and spoke. "We are getting married tomorrow "

"That doesn't matterーwait what?!",Dongwook shouted in disbelief.

"What the actual fuck!",Yoongi didn't even know when his lips muttered a curse.

Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed

See ya soon