part 36

꧁꧂

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung entered the abandoned school playground with Qin Xiu. As expected, Jake had already arrived. But the thing which shook the boys was,Jake had brought a whole pack of gangsters with them. There maybe atleast 15 of them and the situation was almost hilarious to Qin Xiu.

It was 3 to 15? Jake really had gone low.

"I--" Jimin was bewildered. "Would it be embarrassing if I run back?" He whispered. "Ouch!"

He received a small smack by Qin Xiu's fan."Tsk,what an embarrassment"

"He is right! We are out numbered! We are gonna lose!" Taehyung whisper yelled." Right Jungkook?"

Taehyung was dumbfounded seeing Jungkook all hyped up. He was warming himself up.

"Are you that excited to get beatened up? Taehyung asked.

Jungkook flashed him a huge smile."I will atleast get a chance to throw few punches"

Qin Xiu sighed."These idiots" he mumbled before hitting them on the heads by his fan." Haven't you been taking martial art lessons by Dongwook for safety purposes?"

"Yeah, but we are still in basics" Jimin answered rubbing his head.

"It's still enough to beat few. But don't worry. Just go. You will atleast come back alive"

The three boys widened their eyes at the last sentence. Qin Xiu pushed them forward and he stayed behind.

The ground was dark but few lamp posts were illuminating the area with the bright moon light.

Jungkook was the first one to jump into the fight. Taehyung and Jimin also joined beating as many as they could while receiving painful punches and kicks. They could really fight well but they were outnumbered.

"You really are shameless" Jungkook spat while hovering over Jake on the ground.

"You think I'll let you bastards to shame me infront of school?hell no!" He punched Jungkook and he hovered over Jungkook and punched him on the face.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung screamed trying to run to him but he was held back by three more gangsters.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT JERK?!QIN XIU!" Jimin yelled.

"I'M FINE!" Jungkook shouted after pushing Jake away. "DON'T ASK HELP!THIS IS OUR FIGHT!"

"Oh yeah?then would you mind if we join too?!"

Jungkook,Jimin and Taehyung snapped their heads towards the voice. They widened their eyes seeing a sight they never expected at this moment.

It was Jin. And the rest of their brothers standing there. Yoongi was spining a base ball bat boredly. Dongwook stood next to Qin xiu with a serious expression which clearly said that he is gonna whoop their asses. Next to him,Yibo was boredly looking at them like he was just woken up from his sleep. He was clearly unwell. Dark eye bags were around his eyes. He is missing Igarashi. Everyone knows it. But he somehow had tagged along with Dongwook to see the legendary fight of his brother in laws.