part 29

꧁꧂

"Take care of them. I'll be back"

Dongwook stared at her disappearing into the private jet. He badly wanted to go with her but she had already handed him a job. That was to take care of her little bastards and her love.

He turned around and left.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Igarashi couldn't even rest. As soon as she landed on China, she was escorted to the organisation. She wasn't that tired.

She stared at the familiar trees passing. She inhaled the fresh air of the forest.

"We are entering the boundaries" the driver announced her.

She ignored him. She sighed heavily as they entered the boundaries. Few more minutes and she will be infront of Wu Yifan.

Passing through the giant gates,they entered the dark mysterious city. She stares at her phone. It's useless inside the boundaries.

As she entered the living room of the emperor, she felt the nostalgic feeling of the place. It hasn't changed much. Royal and gigantic. Golden coloured roof,pearly white walls,bright red curtains, and marble floor.

Her heels echoed through the hall indicating her arrival.

"Doll,you came back"

She stopped. Slowly turning around,she was met with the other crimson eyes staring directly back at her. As always,he was in a business suit. His white shirt was crumbled a bit. Tie was loosely hanging around his neck,he gave a Saturday youth vibe even though he is a matured person.

He must be coming after having a one night stand,she thought. Emperor was single so he had to find a way to fulfill his needs. He truly is handsome even though he is in his early forties.

Wu Yifan headed towards his private bar area and took a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"You must be tired after a long flight. Take a seat. We have a lot to catch up"

Igarashi took a seat on a couch and waited for him. As he approached her,he gave her a glass. He took a seat on a single couch.

"So,first of all,congratulations for your engagement "

Igarashi nodded accepting his words.

"He is a racer?why him? There are so many rich bachelors out there. Doll,do you perhaps love this kid?"

Igarashi stared at her ring on her finger. She wouldn't have put the freaking ring if she didn't love him. Of course she loves him.

"Yes"

Wu Yifan nodded drinking his wine.

"You are stubborn as always. You surely love to break rules huh?"

She kept quiet.

He chuckled shaking his head. "That's why I like you so much. But this time,you were an idiot. Love, is a weakness. If you were someone else in my organisation, you would have been dead by now"