part 66

꧁꧂

Taehyung walked here and there cautiously holding a glass of wine. It didn't look like a party. It was just another business party for the famous businessmen in the country. It was only a show off to people. He looked at his right side to see Jimin walking here and there looking for Igarashi just like him and the rest of the boys. It was still not the time to come out when the Emperor was on the sight. According to Dongwook, he is arranged to leave the party in 30 minutes.

He cursed under his breath when he felt a random man staring at him. Tf  –this creep

He hurried his way towards another way not wanting to attract any attention. He stopped behind a large pillar and leaned on it. Looking down,he noticed the tangerines had lowered a bit. He pushed up the tangerines by his hand but paused seeing a man looking at him with wide eyes. He let out an awkward smile before turning around to leave. "Bloody hell,these tangerines",he ran away holding his chest by one hand.

He saw Jimin eyeing some girls which was creepy as fuck with his girly cloths. Taehyung immediately pulled him by his collar taking him by surprise. "Stop eye fucking them and help me to fix my chest!"

Jimin whined but followed him. On their way to the bathroom,they saw a man harassing a girl in the lonely hallway. They couldn't see the face of the girl but she had a blonde short hair.

"What the heck —",Jimin mumbled. "Should we help —"

Taehyung had already taken out his two tangerines to his hands and was aiming the man's head.

"Tae –are you crazy!"

"I'm sick of these tangerines",with that he threw one to the man's head.

"Aah fuck!",the man looked back to see Taehyung who was throwing up and down the remaining tangerine, and Jimin who was gaping at him.

"What the fuck do you —",the man was cut off by another tangerine attack making him fall back.

Taehyung walked towards the fallen man and pulled out his phone before sitting on the man's stomach with his both knees beside him and grabbed his collar. He immediately started taking pictures of him.

"I guess I can sell these pics to the paparazzi and media to a big price. Judging by the look,you must be a rich as fuck businessman huh? Let's see how much far you can go with these pics roaming in the Internet",he spoke while taking a tons of photos of him. "You fucking shit,I'll show you mercy for now. If I get to see you around this girl,I swear to god that I will hand these pics to the public. Now get lost"

The man immediately got up after Taehyung stood up. The man was terrified to the point he couldn't even pin point if Taehyung was a man or a woman. He had a long hair and looked like a girl with that thick ass make up bit had a manly man voice. Judging by Taehyung's expensive attire,the man knew that he shouldn't be messing with her or him. He almost peed seeing Taehyung's glare and ran away.

That's when Taehyung decided to look at the girl.

Wow

She wasn't Chinese or Korean. She was a  foreigner. A cute foreigner. A blonde hair till her shoulders and big blue eyes.

"T-Thank you for saving me ",she spoke in Chinese which somehow shocked Taehyung. He didn't know why but his cheeks burned in red seeing her looking back at him. Her eyes travelled down to his chest and then to the tangerines on the ground which made her cover her mouth with her palm.

Jimin cleared his throat before forcefully making Taehyung bow by holding his head. "I hope you are okay. Then we'll leave",he dragged the dumbfounded Taehyung.