part 14

Dongwook came downstairs after few hours

Dongwook came downstairs after few hours. Yibo was the first one he approached.

"How is she?"

"She is fine. But she wants to be alone. You should go now Yibo. Don't worry. I'll take care of her well. And I'll call you later"

Yibo hesitantly nodded. "Did she say something?"

Dongwook paused. But smiled."No"

Yibo nodded." Then I'll leave. Please call me and tell her to answer my calls too"

"I will"

With that,Yibo left half heartedly. He didn't want to leave but he knew that she needs her space.

Dongwook turned to the worried brothers."You guys don't need to worry too. She is fine"

Boys weren't assured. They still had the look of worry.

"Why did noona--" Jungkook was cut off by Dongwook.

"It's something she doesn't want to discuss. Don't mention about it. Specifically not infront of her. Okay?"

Boys nodded obediently.

Dongwook turned to Jennie." You better keep your mouth shut. Girls and their gossiping mouths like parrots" he rolled his eyes.

Jennie scoffed. "I am not like that! And how can I even gossip when I don't even have any clue what happened. Dickhead"

"You two met each other?" Taehyung asked seeing their bickering.

Jennie crossed her arms and looked away." Yeah.An unpleasant memory"

That's when Boys noticed her wet cloths. "You, bathed?" Jimin asked confusely.

"Yeah,she had a nice bath" Dongwook smirked.

Jennie only rolled her eyes.

"Jennie," Taehyung called her with a serious tone." Why are you here?"

"Bitch, I didn't come to see your annoying ass. I just came to see my new cousin. Wanted to get her autograph to show my friends"

"Huh" Dongwook scoffed. "You couldn't be more shameless huh?"

"What the-- what do you mean?!" Jennie snapped.

"Your mom insulted our noona" Jungkook answered plopping himself on a couch." Of course it is shameless to ask her autograph"

Jennie sighed rubbing her temples."Aish,mom! She is really--!ugh!!" She couldn't say anything against her mom. It's her mother after all. She could only sigh.

"Atleast you are better than that freak. Noona will consider. She is really kind" Jimin said sitting next to Jungkook.

"Freak?who?"

"Daehyung" Taehyung rolled his eyes remembering what his brothers said about the club incident.

"That pervert" Jennie mumbled and sat on another couch.