part 25

*From now on,some special pages of this book will be locked. Only my followers will be able to read them. If you want to read,do follow me.[Special chapter: R-rated chapters]

꧁꧂

The party was getting to the climax. Almost everyone was dancing. Loud music was making them crazy. Some were drunk,some were pretending to be drunk,some were only there for free food, some were a public joke. It was crazy.

Only Igarashi stayed decent. She was just watching them while drinking peacefully. She was just sitting with legs crossed on each other and the slit on her long gown showed her long milky legs along with her black shiny high heels.

Even though everyone was busy dancing, no man missed the chance to check on her. High school kids were drooling over her. She was a pure aphrodite in the living realm. Who wouldn't want to have a glance at this beauty.

Beauty runs in the genes. Her brothers were no joke. Greek gods, Disney princes, people described them.

And not to mention, their cousin Kim Jennie, a walking godess.

A proud family everyone envied.

Jennie was staring at Dongwook all the time. She couldn't understand herself. After the meeting of him in the party few months ago,she couldn't get rid of the thoughts of this man. His charms were different. And she couldn't even believe that she was feeling weird things for this man.

She took a sip from her wine glass staring at Dongwook who was dancing with Namjoon and Jin. He was checking out every girl who was passing by him.

She scoffed seeing him flirting with Hugh school girls. " seriously?How old is he? He is like over 30! "

"32" A voice startled her.

She looked back to see Yoongi. He stood next to her holding a beer cane.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Exactly! Look at him! Flirting with young girls!"

"Yet,this young girl here is drooling over that 32 years old man" he finished her statement in his way with a smirk.

She widened her eyes flabbergasted. "What?!! When did I--"

"Oh shut it Jennie. I clearly saw you eye raping him a second ago"

She huffed not being able to deny since he was right.

"So what? He looks handsome. So yeah,it's normal for a girl to stare at a handsome man. Meaning, I'm  a healthy girl"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and took a sip from his beer." I doubt that. But," he paused for a moment." You better control yourself. This love is forbidden. At the end, you will be hurt. And it will definitely affect him too"

She bit her lip looking away.

"Get rid of that simple liking before it turns into something serious. I don't want any of this shit to affect my sister"

Jennie scoffed. "Here,I thought you were caring about me"

He rolled his eyes leaving her.