part 3

Darkness is truly terrifying. Horrifying. Someone who had always been in light would be scared to death just by a slight glimpse of darkness. It has unimaginable power. If only you could control this darkness, what could you not do? Then, what about a person who had been living in this darkness? Would this person be scared of light?

Oh hell no. Darkness never leaves. Even if you face the brightness all day, you still have the darkness in your shadow.

Igarashi stared outside the window. Her hands were clasped behind her back.

"Pink?" Dongwook's voice came from behind.

Igarashi didn't turn back and continued to stare outside.

Her room was decorated in pink. It was totally out of her fashion but she didn't comment about it.

Dongwook very well knew about her too much. He didn't expect her to answer him. It was normal for him to ask a question and he himself will be the person to answer his own question.

"I understand. You don't need to worry. I will change the room by tomorrow"

Dongwook plopped himself on a couch and crossed his legs."By the way, aren't you gonna speak to your father?"

As always, her answer was silence. She didn't even budge. It was as she was totally unbothered by the situation. She had caused an ugly havoc just by stepping into the mansion, still, she wasn't even fazed. She always kept her cool even in her worst situation.

"You have to be more careful now. Last time, it was only a man to poison you but now you have stepped into their own territory, Igarashi. You just entered the beast's den. Your life is more--"

He stopped himself when she turned around. Her face was still cold and empty. He wondered if there will be a day where he can see even a glimpse of a smile or anger on her face. Anger will be fine too.

"Alright. I won't nag you anymore " he raised his both arms in surrender. "You are too cruel" he mumbled and humph.

The boys were excitedly preparing the lunch table. Maids were in awe looking at the rare sight of their young masters.

"Tae, that's not how you put plates on the table" Grandmother advised him and taught him the way.

"Thank you, granny!!" He beamed showing his rectangular smile.

"Granny! Will noona like these dishes? since she lived in China, I don't know if she will like these dishes" Jin asked with a complex look staring at the table. He made the dishes by himself. He is a boy who had a lot of interest in cooking. A hidden talent of him.

Grandmother smiled softly. "Aigoo my jinie. Yes, I am sure that she will love her brother's handmade dishes"

"Look at these trouble makers. All excited huh?" A voice stopped everyone. They all looked at the person who came to ruin their moment.

Kim Tae hee. Their aunt.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Bitch" he muttered under his breath not letting anyone hear him.

"What is there to be excited about? She is not even your real sister. She is just a half-sister. She doesn't deserve your attention at all"

Boys clenched their jaws. Of course, she wouldn't understand their sincere feelings. They all had a deep love for their sister even though they just met her. They have been waiting for her all these years to come home. They grew up without a sister. They only knew about brothers' love. And they were curious about this sister of theirs. The curiosity gradually grew up to a craving. A craving for the love of a sister. And right now, after seeing her, they wanted nothing but to stay closer to her. To give her their love.