part 47

꧁꧂

Universe is really a mystery. They create the world with an unchanged law. It is always the war against good and evil. Black and white. Light and dark. But in a rare situation, you will see a war against black and black.

Igarashi wasn't any good. She wasn't pure. She wasn't a hero. She was a villain. She was born to be a villain. She hunts down preys. She had taken thousands of lives. She never felt anything for those lives. She wasn't cool. She admitted it.

It was weird for her when she became a hero to someone. Her brothers adored her. Her brothers saw her as a hero. Why? Because she never showed her ruthless side to them. The seven gems she had been keeping inside her pocket to never let a flame touch them.

"Hero?" Qin Xiu chuckled amusingly. He looked at Jin who was fixing his gaze on his cell phone,laying on his comfortable king size bed inside the hotel room. Qin Xiu was chilling on a couch with hands behind his head.

Jin lifted his gaze from his phone to him."What's so funny? I meant what I said. She is really cool and she is a hero to me"

Qin Xiu only laughed. He ran his fingers through his silvery white coloured hair and ruffled it. Then his fingers came in contact with his red thin lips and another amusing chuckle left from his lips.

Jin's eyes observed his every move keenly. The way his fingers graced upon his lips,the way he was crossing legs while sitting on the couch. The way his blue eyes shone in amusement, everything was addictively poisonous. He looked away when he realised that he was checking him out.

"Oh babe,you are too naive"

Jin scoffed rolling his eyes. "Whatever. By the way, what the hell are you doing in my hotel room?I'm sure we had enough rooms to stay the night. Go to your room or else I'm gonna call noonaー", A massive gasp left from his lips when he was pinned to the bed by non other than the vicious devil.

Qin Xiu's one knee was beside Jin's waist and the other leg was still on the ground while his hands were pinning Jin's arms beside his head. Qin Xiu gave an evil smile seeing the flustered Jin.

"I dare you Kim Seokjin" he muttered with a tone lower than an octave.

Jin wasn't expecting it. He was too much flustered and shocked to react.

"What?what happened to your sharp tongue Seokjin?come on,roast me like you used to do. Hm?" He smirked getting closer to Jin's face.

"G-Get off me!" Jin finally snapped out. His whole body went numb when Qin Xiu laughed tracing his finger on his cheek. He felt a burning sensation within his body. He looked at Qin Xiu moon eyed.

"You know,I never chased after one person more than a week. You must know it by now why I'm after you"

Jin avoided his eyes in all possible ways. He didn't want to go there. At least not now. "What are you talking about? I don't understandー"

Another gasp left when Qin Xiu moved forward even more. "Playing dumb. Are we?"

Jin tried to get freed but whom is he kidding. He was no match with Qin Xiu. He sucked on his breath when his lips almost touched his.

"You don't have to answer" Qin Xiu mumbled against his lips. "Do. Not. Ever.Answer"

This time Jin's eyes directly stared back at his crystal blue eyes. Qin Xiu only smiled.