part 56

*It would be better to listen 'Thousand years' song while reading this chapter. It will give you the vibe I wanted to give through this chapter *
꧁꧂

ーOne step closerー

The night was chaotic inside her mansion. She just wanted to sign the marriage certificate without any fuss. But the little devils were not letting her breath now. They were hella mad at her for not telling them anything. The biggest baby was Lee Dongwook who couldn't keep his mouth shut even for a second and kept whining about how cruel she is.

Despite everything, they were now decorating the house to hold a small family party. Dongwook had already ordered her wedding dress and a wedding suit for Yibo. Levi was forcefully dragged into the mess and he was in charge of cleaning the house with maknaes while the elders were preparing food for tomorrow event.

Yibo also had joined the elders since he was enjoying too much.

Igarashi had enough and went to her veranda to have fresh air. She abruptly stopped seeing Kim Wonbin sitting on a chair deep in his thoughts.

She was about to turn around and leave but stopped hearing his voice.

"Hey",he softly called her.

She slowly turned around to face him but he was watching the sky which was filled with so many stars.

"Can we talk?"

Igarashi didn't say anything. She just took a seat on the chair next to her. She waited till he talk.

Wonbin stayed silent for few more minutes, collecting his thoughts.

"I thought I should tell you this. I,....met your mother",he mumbled staring at his fiddling hands.

Igarashi slowly looked at him,expecting him to continue. She wasn't hoping for anything since her mother had already answered her. Nothing will change even if she knew the truth.

"She came to me. And asked me what really happened to me"

It was a huge misunderstanding both of them had. Her mother thought that he had given up and put her life into a misery but on the other hand,her father was living in a lie. He couldn't find her. He was given the false information about her marrying someone else by his father to make them apart. At the end,both of them suffered. Igarashi couldn't say who suffered the most since one's suffering couldn't be really compared. Everyone has their own story. Everyone suffers. And no one could be blamed for the decisions they took.

Wonbin again looked up to gaze the starry sky.

Flashback

"Even if it is the truth,nothing can be changed now",Lang Qing muttered holding the fence of the rooftop. It was the rooftop of the WonBin's company. She had come to him by herself.

Wonbin stood next to her with his hands inside his pockets.

"The things happened to us.....were out of our control",she said. "Maybe we didn't have any false but we happened to be the victims"

Wonbin didn't know what to say. Even though he had so many questions inside his mind,he didn't know if he had the right to ask. He wanted to ask about Igarashi. He wanted to know why she tried to kill her.

"Can you tell me what happened to you?",that was the only appropriate question he could think of.

She smiled and that smile held pain and mockery. "What happened to me? I don't even have any right to think about what happened to me. How can I tell you it?"