part 75

7 YEARS LATER

It was a garden full of flowers and roses. A small lake was chilling in the midst of the trees with a small cozy house near the lake. Everything around the house was dreamy that even a conscious man would mistake it as a dream. Butterflies danced around the flowers like a beautiful art.

Within the forest,a boy appeared with a skating board on his hand. His whole body was dirty and had few bruises on his face and elbows. Scratching his head,he hid behind a large tree and peeked at the house. His big crimson eyes wandered around the house trying to find a way to sneak inside. Biting his bottom lip,he tried to make a run inside but to his shock,his feet wasn't bringing him forward.

He gasped loudly feeling himself lifting up in the mid air by his hoodie.

"Going somewhere?"

The five year old boy gasped loudly. With wide eyes,he stared at the person who lifted him up in the mid air like a bag of sack. "Papa!"

Wang Yibo raised an eyebrow demanding him an explanation. He keenly observed his son who was apparently looking like a dirty homeless puppy.

"Where did the young master escape to this time?hm?",Yibo questioned like a strick father.

The boy pouted and showed him his puppy eyes.

Yibo sighed heavily placing him down. "You should show your puppy eyes to mama. She is angry. Get your butt ready to be spanked"

The little one shuddered at the thought of his mama spanking him. He caressed his cute butt with his little hands with a pout. "It hurts"

Yibo chuckled taking his son's little hand and started walking towards the house. "She didn't even start. Scaredy cat"

"I went to play with Julian and Olivia. They wanted to see my new skating board",he mumbled.

"Zane, she is not angry at you for playing. You know the curfew. You have to return back before 5. Look,the sun is setting already. Mama and I were worried"

Wang Zane,the crimson eyed boy was the son Igarashi had with Yibo 6 years ago. He was a handsome little man with the gifted crimson eyes from his mother. A mixture of Igarashi and Yibo was he. Those subtle features were there. A beautiful child. A gift. That's why they named him as Zane.

Zane immediately hid behind his father's legs when they entered the living room.

Yibo looked at Igarashi who was sitting on the couch with crossed arms. She had changed over the passed years. Her hair was no longer black. She had dyed it to a blonde colour. Yet,she still had the godess looking features. But the intimidating aura around her hadn't changed a bit.

"Zane",she spoke.

Zane peeked from behind his father but didn't move a bit." Mama,I'm sorry"

Yibo shook his head with a chuckle. "Just forgive him darling. He was just too much excited today"

Igarashi heaved a sigh. "Come here"

"Will mama spank me?",Zane asked cutely with a little pout.

"If you stay there any longer,I will spank you. Come here brat",she playfully sent him a glare.

He slowly walked to his mother with a hanging head. He was clutching the skating board to his body tightly.

Igarashi knelt infront of him and took him to her embrace. She smiled making him relax and placed a small kiss on his head. "Don't do it. Mama was worried. I will spare you for today"