part 58

꧁꧂

As the car reached the massive huge walls which run upto the sky,Igarashi stared up through the black window of the back seat.

The dark forest silently sang the song of darkness. It was a cursed forest according to the people who believed in myths. It wasn't a surprise that she grew up in this dangerous dark forests insides these huge walls as a Mythical beast. A curse like her belonged to this cursed forest.

She saw assassins in black,standing on the walls as gate keepers. They were highly trained killing machines who are only loyal to the Emperor.

The car entered through the giant gate. Qin Xiu drove the car towards the main building where the ceremony will be held. Passing the city of assassins,they reached a castle like building. It was the biggest building inside the walls. Even though it looked old fashion from outside,insides are hella modern with modern security systems.

Dongwook was next to her. He got out immediately along with Levi and Qin Xiu who were in front seats. Dongwook opened the door for Igarashi and extended his hand for her.

She placed her hand on his and got out. Levi and Qin Xiu stood next to Dongwook.

There were broad stairs which were covered with a red carpet. And it leaded them towards the golden doors of the building.

As the guards near the door saw who came,they immediately bowed and let them enter. Dongwook took the lead and made the way towards the main hall where the ball would be held. As they reached the two doors entrance of the hall,guards immediately bowed and opened the doors revealing a massive downwards staircase.

 As they reached the two doors entrance of the hall,guards immediately bowed and opened the doors revealing a massive downwards staircase

Dongwook sided away letting Igarashi enter. Now everyone's attention was on her. There were so many people inside. Men,women,and teens. Among them,famous businessmen, businesswomen,actors,actresses, politicians,idols,celebrities etc were there. They all were assassins who were trained under the organisation who are still bound to serve. And will be the people who will bow down to her tonight. And will be the people who will serve her in the future.

She stepped down followed by her three guards. The Emperor Wu Yifan stood at the end of the staircase with a proud smile. As she reached downstairs, he approached her.

She bowed politely.

"Doll,you look gorgeous tonight",

She mumbled a small thank. Then he escorted her towards the next staircase which leaded them towards a large balcony which was served for VVIPs.

Dongwook, Levi and Qin Xiu kept following them. And like that the party began.

Igarashi and the Emperor took a seat on a couch and soon they were served red wines.