part 67

꧁꧂

Namjoon watched over Igarashi's figure from afar since he couldn't approach her infront of everyone. He had to hide himself since he wasn't sure if the disguise could hide their identities. He looked around only to witness his brother Jungkook devouring cupcakes from the buffet like a maniac. He remembered that Jungkook had been whining about how much hungry he was at home.

He cursed under his breath since he was absorbing so much attention from everywhere with his not so good manners. Jungkook's cheeks were puffed like a chipmunk.

But he sighed in relief when Yoongi pulled Jungkook away from the buffet and made their way towards Namjoon. Jungkook was hicupping continuesly, trying to devour the cupcake which was half out from his mouth.

Namjoon facepalmed. "Kook,what the fuck!"

Jungkook took the half of the cupcake which was out of his mouth and offered it to Namjoon innocently trying to calm down his hyung.

Yoongi made a disgusted face.

Namjoon, "What the –just eat it"

Yoongi smacked Jungkook's head."You could have got caught"

Jungkook gulped down the cupcake with so much difficulty. "It was *hiccup* so tasty. I couldn't *hiccup* stop"

Namjoon and Yoongi shook their heads being completely done with their youngest.

"Be more careful kook. We can't afford to fail this mission",Namjoon said caressing Jungkook's back to stop him from hicupping. "Noona is infront of us but we can't reach her until Dongwook give us the signal"

"I –*hiccup* I think she already knows we a–*hiccup* are here. Look,she is staring at h–*hiccup* hoseok hyung who was hiding behind a pillar",Jungkook pointed at Hoseok who was panicking behind a pillar.

.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jimin were inside the blonde girl's room to fix Taehyung's fake chest.

She was looking away while Jimin was fixing Taehyung's chest. She was too embarrassed to look at them.

"So,what is your name?",Jimin asked after done fixing Taehyung's chest.

She turned around and cleared her throat. "Lara Johnson"

The two boys nodded.

"So,you are a businesswoman or someone close to Lang Igarashi?",Taehyung asked wanting confirm that she is not an assassin who would snitch on them to Emperor.

She shook her head. "No, I'm not a businesswoman. I'm just here because of Igarashi. She is my guardian"

Jimin,Taehyung, "What!"

Lara was startled with their outburst.

"She is your guardian?!I mean -she had never shared such an information with public "

Lara looked at Taehyung confused. "Why would she? It's personal"

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other with questioning gazes. But they were snapped out of their thoughts when she spoke again.