part 5

Kim boys stood infront of their sister's room nervously early in the morning. The maknae line were their school uniforms. The rest were in casual outfits,being ready for their college.

"It's breakfast time. Do you think she is still sleeping?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Somebody knock on the door!" Jimin cried out."Kookie! She likes you. You call her!"

"W-What if I anger her?" Jungkook was obviously anxious.

It's really awkward. Their hands were itching feeling nervous. Apparently, last night,boys did a background check on her because of the familiarity in her name. Yes,they haven't even heard about their own sister's name before. Their father never gave them any information about her except for the fact that they had a sister.But,they could grasp some informations from Dongwook after going through a lot to torture him.

She is the legendary owner of the company 'Red' . The number one video game company. It was like a dream coming true to them to meet the owner of the company.

Boys spent their whole night searching about her in Internet. And it was a shame to tell that they didn't even know her age. She had turned 27 in the month of June. And coincidentally, it was the month of red roses.

She was the role model for many girls in China. There was a one sentence about her an article which got their attention. 'Born as a curse,rose to be a dragon' . Sure enough she had proved the statement single handledly.

Other than that,there were also some articles which annoyed them. It was about an affair she is having with a boy. She neither admit nor deny it. But Boys dismissed it knowing it is some kind of silly rumour. The paparazzi are crazy and Boys got worried. They didn't want their sister to be stressed with those trash rumours.

Jungkook nervously knocked on the door,trying to make his best puppy eyes. The door never opened. When he raised his fist to knock,a sudden voice halted him in the midway.

"What are you all doing here?"

Everyone looked back instantly. Dongwook stood there with sweat all over his body. He was wiping his face with a white towel. He seemed like he just came out after working out. His black shirt fitted his perfect body like a piece of art.

Next to him stood Igarashi with a water bottle. She was wearing very short gym shorts and a white see through shirt. Because of her sweat,her sport bra was very visible to any naked eye. Her long hair was in a messy bun.

They had just come back from the gym room.

Boys were all shocked with their sudden appearance from behind. And what made them even more shock was Igarashi's outfit. It wouldn't have mattered if it was another random girl but now she isn't. She is their sister. Of course they would be panicked just as any brother out there. Who wants any man to see their sister's body like this?

They all turned to Dongwook who was looking at them confusely.

"YOU--!!" Namjoon pointed at him with a harsh tone.

"Me?" Dongwook was dumbfounded.

His pupils shrank when Jimin suddenly threw his heavy ass school bag to his face.

BAM! He got hit nicely on the face.

"You damn pervert!" Jin snarled standing infront of Igarashi to cover her body.

"This fucker, I will pull your eyes out today!how dare you?!" Yoongi pulled his sleeves up,being ready to throw some fists.

Dongwook whined while stepping backwards getting ready to make a run towards his room." Why are you bullying me in this fine morning?! What did I even do?!!"