part 12

Igarashi stared at the red pair of eyes which are extremely similar to hers,  infront of her. Filled with rage,blinded by hatred, swallowed by the dark shadow of pain, those pair of eyes pierced through her skull.

The pain in her stomach,she couldn't feel it anymore. The knife had fallen to the ground with her own blood. What pained her was,those eyes.The same pair of eyes which used to held softness for her. Now?

Igarashi's normal bored eyes were not the same anymore. Filled with disbelief. She felt herself being falling. To the dark fiery pit.

She saw those red pair of eyes looking at her falling down figure. Igarashi lifted her hand to reach out but she could only fall into the fiery pit.

She opened her eyes. She a heaved sigh. She wasn't afraid of her own darkness. She wasn't scared anymore. She had become a part of those nightmares. No escape. Darkness had completely swallowed her.

She looked at her side. Yibo. The light she had dragged down with her. Still shining brightly. And,for some reason,the faces of her brothers came to her mind. Another bright light. And she had no intention of dragging them down too.

Yibo snuggled closer to her. Her gaze went to his bare chest. The scar was still there. Her sin. The bullet she put inside him had made a scar on his ethereal body.

Her fingers graced on the scar. A pain shot upon her heart. If she only could control herself,

A hand removed her hand."I told you not to look at it anymore " his raspy voice reached her ear softly. "It doesn't hurt and it didn't hurt"

Lies. She wanted say. But she didn't.

Yibo pulled her closer by her waist and smiled." I'm not lying. I know what you are thinking. I have Dongwook's powers now" he chuckled when Igarashi rolled her eyes.

"I have to go--"

"No. Let's go on a date. No more works. You always spend time with Dongwook but you never give time for your own boyfriend"

Igarashi sealed her lips and stared blankly at him.

"What? Don't give me that look. I'm not scared of you anymore" Yibo hovered over her again and hid his face on her neck." Or else, I will stay like this all day"

"Fine,let's go"

Dongwook was chilling on a chair infront of the pool. He was using a fan,fanning himself feeling the serene peace. He smiled in satisfaction. Today is the day for him. Every boy had gone to their schools and colleges while Igarashi is busy with her boy.

"Should I go to a club?nah. Too noisy. I should be the king today. Hah! No more siblings to bother me"

He used black shades to protect his eyes from the sun light. A juice was on the arm chair for him.

But he really had a rotten luck. Out of no where,a girl was forcefully shoved onto his body.

He cursed feeling the juice spilling on his body with the girl. But he somehow managed to grab the girl by her waist preventing her from falling.

He removed his shades by his other hand,completely pissed off. The moment, his eyes landed on her,he immediately gulped down the words.

A beauty. Chubby cheeks with savage black eyes.

He stared at her like he was struck by a lightning.

"What the hell are you looking at?!let me go!!"