I- order of the phoenix

"aliana!" Remus shouted from the bottom of the stairwell

aliana gently closed her journal as she walked down the stairs.

Remus said putting his hand on his daughter's shoulder, "We are going to be heading to the order of phoenix soon, you should start packing ."

aliana nodded thinking about seeing all of her friends again. She missed them.

aliana headed up the creaking stairwell and went into her bedroom. She opened her closet and stuffed all of her favorite clothing items in her trunk.

After she was done packing she tidied up her bedroom, so when she came back it'd be clean for herself.

Aliana  loved her house, especially her bedroom. she loved how many windows it had and loved the coziness the plants gave it placed around her room.

Their house was very small as well, but it was perfect for the two of them and her white fluffy cat, Moo, he always followed Aliana around.

Moo was a white cat with sage green eyes. She named him Moo because his silky fur reminded her of milk.

Aliana placed her trunk next to her as she sat down in the green chair placed at her wooden circled table.

Lupin placed her dinner in front of her, "We are leaving late tonight dear. eat up!"

Lupin patted Moo and placed his sage green bowl with food inside of it on the floor next to aliana.

Aliana ate her chicken as the two talked. it was a clear dark summer night.

Aliana questioned as she sipped her water, "Why do we have to go to The Order so soon?"

Lupin placed his fork down as he swallowed his food, "Harry, he got in trouble by the ministry."

Aliana rolled her eyes, "What did he do this time?"

Lupin said as he watched Moo lay flat on the floor under Alianas chair, "He was caught using magic in the muggle world, and he is still under aged."

Aliana said more concernedly, "I'm sure he just used it to protect himself from something."

Lupin said standing up and taking her plate, "I don't know lia, we will just wait to see, we are going to go to the order. To be safe i'm going to drop you off, Hermione and the weasleys will be there. Sirius, Moody, Tonks, Arthur, and I will pick up Harry and meet you their later. I don't want you to be seen in the muggle world."

Aliana nodded taking in what her father said, "Oh? Why?"

Lupin ignored Aliana's questioned and washed all their dirty dishes as Aliana locked up all the windows and closed all the drapes.

She watered all their plants one last time. Luckily they lived in a grassland, they were the only house to be seen.

Lupin, Aliana, and Moo followed each other out of their house as Lupin locked the wooden door and went to the portkey.