XXIII- butterflies

Aliana was sitting on her bed, it was late afternoon, the soon streamed right above them radiating heavy heat

Aliana sat on her bed in her favorite hoodie as her fluffy hair fell down to her shoulders. She curled up in the corner of her bed next to the large window as she was writing in her journal. Remus knocked on the door, "Hey kiddo.. want to go to the burrow? I figured you'd want to see your friends.

Aliana closed her book as her face dropped with excitement, "YES!"

Remus nodded as she ran over to her closet and began packing, she loved going to the burrow.

Aliana already knew Hermione was there she was so excited. She had been talking to harry all summer but hasn't gotten his latest letter but she was beyond excited to go see the Weasleys.
-
Harry read the article about him on the prophet. His eyes scanned the page reading what the minister had said. As he read a girl that working in the cafe said flirtatiously, "Harry Potter? Who is Harry Potter?"

Harry's eyes widened remembering he was in the muggle world, "Uh- er no one. Bit of a tosser really."

The girl giggled as she walked away. Harry turned around and was about to order his tea but the girl interrupted him by saying, "eleven. that's when i get off. you can tell me all about that tosser Harry Potter."

Harry turned back around with embarrassment all he wanted to do was get some tea. He laughed to himself as he looked out the window to see Dumbledore.

As Harry walked down the stairs to the hurried people he met up with Dumbledore who was staring in front of him which was a build board of a lady.

Harry narrowed his eyes as he joined Dumbledore.
Dumbledore said still staring in front of him, "You've been reckless this summer Harry."

The two spoke before Dumbledore held out his arm, "Take my arm."

Harry noticed the girl waiting for him, he laughed to himself as he hooked on to dumbledores arm.

He felt as if he were spinning around a million miles per hour. He gasped as he felt the ground on his feet.

The two walked into the old dark house quietly with lights on their wands. Harry crept behind dumbledore as the door creaked open.

Dumbledore whispered while walking, "Horace?"

Harry shined his flashing to the floor to see the prophet about him laying their. As he searched it a droplet of blood pressed on top of it.

Harry looked up as a droplet landed on his head. Dumbledore came over and wiped the blood off with his finger and licked it.

Harry stared confusedly at the elderly man as he walked over to the sofa and tapped it with his wand.

Suddenly, shocking Harry, an elderly mans head popped out of it. The man shrieked, "Merlins Beard!"
The man stood up screaming, "No need to disfigure me Albus."