XXIX- photograph

For the past couple weeks Aliana has noticed Harry's had his nose stuck in that book he got in Slughorn's class.

She tried to ignore it but it seemed like he was more interested in the book instead of his friends or even her.

That night the four was in the gryffindor common room sitting in front of the fire.

Aliana quietly sat next to harry writing in her journal while Ron and Hermione at up on the couch.

Harry lifting his head from the book and questioned, "have you ever heard of this spell? Sectumsempra?"

Aliana lifted her head from the journal rolling her eyes, "No, have you mione?"

Hermione annoying sassed, "No I haven't, Harry, if you had a shred of self respect you'd hand that book in!"

Harry ignored Hermione as his eyes followed the words of the book.

Ron said leaning back into the couch, "No bloody likely, He's on top of the class! he's even better than you guys, Mione and Lia. Slughorn thinks he's a genius!"

Aliana turned her head around while Hermione herself did the same thing next to him shooting him a glare.

Hermione shoved the newspaper down, "I'd like to know who's that book was. let's have a look shall we?"

Harry immediately closed the book holding it close to his chest, "No."

Hermione stood up glaring at harry, "Why not?"

Harry stuttered, "The binding is fragile.."

Aliana laughed sarcastically now standing up, "The binding is fragile?!"

Harry nodded, "Yeah... Lia please tell them it's fine."

Aliana nodded as she walked closer to Harry. An idea popped in her head.

Aliana said inches away from her face as she heard Hermione huff sitting back down on the couch, "You look hot right now."

Harry raised his eye brow in shock, "What?"

Aliana cupped his face and kissed him passionately. Harry fell into her trap. Just as he kissed back Aliana hands traveled down his abdomen reaching down for the book and grabbing it.

Aliana gave Harry a sorrowful look and backed away from the boy as he grew furious, "Who's the half blood prince?"

Hermione stood up, "Who?"

Aliana said with the book wide open, "That's what it says right here, this book is prompted to the Half blood prince."

Aliana glared at Hermione smirking as Harry snatched it back.

-
Later that night Aliana found Harry reading the book again.

She came from behind Harry wrapping her arms around his shoulders, "Still reading that?"

Harry sighed as Alianas chin laid on his shoulder.

Aliana and Harry stayed silent for a few moments until Aliana sighed deeply, "Well get some sleep okay?"

She kissed his temple and walked away.

He would get over the book eventually.

-
It was a cold morning,

the fall leaves started to shrivel and die.

The air became dry and chilled as the trees became bare.

Aliana walked into class. She had missed breakfast, and overslept on accident.

Aliana stormed into Potions.

Slughorn looked up at her, "Ah, Ms. Lupin, care to join us?"

Aliana nodded as she went to her table.

Slughorn sighed, "As I was saying.. Today we will be making the developing solution. This potion moves around Photographs. I will hand out these special Photographs. They will be gray when I hand them out but as soon as you touch it, it was transform into a photograph."

As Slughorn passed out papers Harry whispered, "Where were you?"

Aliana rubbed her eyes, "Over slept."

Ron laughed, "You're worse than me now!"

Aliana spat, "Shut it Ron, I couldn't sleep."

Hermione tilted her head in confusion, "Why?"

Aliana rolled her eyes, "I was writing."

Ron groaned.

Hermione nudged Ron, "Next time don't stay up too late okay?"

Aliana nodded.

Slughorn handed everyone the gray photograph.

Aliana watched as everyone touched their photograph and smiling at the photo.

She turned to Harry who's smile was bright and large, "My photo is a picture of all of us from the first year." Harry exclaimed.

Aliana awed as she lightly touched her photograph.

The gray started transforming into a picture.

The colors started to form. As it finished her heart nearly dropped.

The photograph was a picture of a lady? She was very pretty. But why was her photo so... random?

Aliana ran to the woman's room, she had the photo in her hand staring at the photo she couldn't get her head around it. Suddenly she ran into someone.

Joey ripped the photo out of her hand, "awe seems like you got it!"

Aliana frowned, "You're back? and How-?"

He said walking away, "I come and go, and don't think i forget Lupin. clock is clicking."

Aliana watched him walk away. She realized the bell rang. It was next class.

sorry very short chapter.