XLII-love potion

Aliana was late

Aliana was late.

She ran out of bed and put her uniform on. She was up all night writing in her journal. As she walked to the grand hall her nose was nearly in her journal.

Her hand swiftly moved around as her eyes stared at the page in front of her.

Aliana looked up, she didn't even realize she walked to the grand hall. Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked up confusedly at her.

Aliana walked over still staring at her journal. Aliana said blandly, "hello."

Hermione bit into her burnt toast, "Where were you?"

Aliana poured her coffee writing quickly, "Overslept."
Aliana put her pen down and closed the journal. She looked around observing the grand hall.

Suddenly, her eyes laid on Romilda. God, she really despised her. She was giving a slight smirk towards Aliana.

Harry said putting his hand on her knee, "love?"

Aliana snapped out of her trance, "Oh, yeah? sorry."

Harry smiled, "want to get going, the bells about to ring?"

Aliana nodded as he grabbed her hand and followed Ron and Hermione out to class.

-

Classes today were rather boring. Slughorn's class felt as if it lasted forever it was miserable.

Aliana gathered all her stuff and she waited for Harry. Harry said as he walked over to Slughorn, "I'm going to ask him a few questions I'll come to your dorm in a few."
Aliana agreed as she walked out of the class with Hermione.

Harry said as he watched Aliana walk out, "Professor? The other day I was in the library, in The restricted area, I saw something rather odd of this piece of rare magic.. but it just got me wondering, are there some kinds of magic you're not allowed to teach us?"

Slughorn looked up, "I feel like this question should rather go to professor Snape."

Harry nodded, "yeah uh sir, what i mean to say is that he's not like you, he might misunderstand.."

Slughorn sighed, "There cannot be light without a dark... I suggest you do the same.."

Harry's but his bottom lip, "Is that what you told Tom Riddle sir when he came and asked questions?"

Slughorn froze and faced harry again, "dumbledore put you up to this didnt he?"

Harry stared at the old man in front of his breathing heavily.

shit.

Slughorn raised his voice, "Didn't he?!" he scoffed and stormed out of the class.

Harry ran over to his stuff at the table and gathered his things and speed walked to Aliana's dorm.