XVIII- psycho

Aliana followed Joey out of the library

Aliana said angrily, "What the fuck Joey, you just disappear then follow me around again! what the hell do you want and where are you taking me?"

Joey said halting, "Somewhere private i need to talk to you."

Aliana rolled her eyes, "Joey you've been acting so strange lately will you just..."

Joey screamed on top of his lungs with pure rage and anger, "WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE?!"

Aliana backed up until she hit the wall, she gulped.

Joey said walking up to her, "now.. listen."

Joey was now close to her face, he stroked her arm whiling having an evil smirk on his face, "Whatever Claudia tells you is a lie."

Aliana stared at him with a tear in her eye, "What?"
He smiled as his hand ran through her cheek, "Clueless, good."

Aliana struggled out of his grip, "Joe-Joey what are you doing... GET OFF OF ME!"

his smile turned to a frown as he strongly grabbed her chin and spat, "next time you don't listen i will...."

aliana cried, "stop it! Stop it Joey!"

She felt a tear run down her cheek.
She gulped as he finally un-pinned her pushing her away.She ran as fast as she could she needed to find Claudia.
~

Harry speed walked down the hallway. there stood Joey. He looked out the window, he turned around with a evil smirk on his face, "Ahh there is Potter. You just missed her, i was waiting for your appearance."

Harry walked up to him angrily, "Where the hell is she?"

Joey said cracking his knuckles, "She was instructed to go straight to her room or else."

Harry narrowed his eyebrow, "Don't threaten her, you have no right to tell her what to do-"

Joey said interrupting him, "Ah but you see I do, you have no idea what i'm capable Potter.. i'm giving you a minute to leave or i'll show you."

Harry looked at him confusedly as he walked away.
Harry murmured to himself, "Psycho."
-
Aliana cried, she didn't know what was wrong with him. He was obviously not with Claudia anymore, so why was he still obsessed with her?

She knocked violently on Claudias door scared Joey would find her.

"Claudia! Let me in!!"

Claudia answered her door, she looked shocked as she pulled Aliana in."

Claudia shut the door behind her, "You cannot be shown here lia!"

Aliana stroked her hair out of her face, "Wha-what is going on?!"

Claudia walked back and forth, "I should've told you earlier but, Joey... he's not good.. he needs to get out of here."

Aliana scoffed, "Claud what does that even mean?!"

Clauida breathed heavily, "I think he is up to something and I don't know what it is."

short chapter sorryyy