XLVI-liquid luck

Aliana walked back into the common room

Aliana walked back into the common room. Hermione and Ron sat their patiently waiting for them.

Ron said leaning forwards putting his elbows on his knees, "We best have Harry explain. Where is he?"

Aliana sat down on the couch in front of the fireplace, "He'll be right down, he needed a moment to redeem himself."

Hermione gave Aliana a nodd agreeing with her. Not even moments later Harry came in. He still had blood on his hands and on his robe from Draco.

He sat down next to Aliana staring off into space.

Ron nodded staring into the fire, "good job mate."

Aliana shot a look to Ron.

Hermione said unknowingly, "Say, Harry what makes you think that Draco cursed Katie?"
Harry sighed discomfortly.

Aliana placed her hand over Harry's hand, "Well, while I was talking to Katie Draco was in shock, i felt him staring at us, when i turned around he was paler than his goddamn hair."

Ron hackled  holding in his laugh before hermione shoved him.

Harry continued, "Once I made eye contact he started running. Like fucking sprinting to the boy's bathroom. I hid behind the wall to see what he was up to and he was like full on sobbing. He was dunking his head in the water and was taking over his rob to his under shirt. He was having a panic attack. He saw me obviously and then started throwing spells at me. Then.. that happened."

Aliana said quietly, "You were just protecting yourself but you really need to make sure you never use that spell again."

Harry nodded, "I wont."

The four sat quietly. The only thing that was making noise was the crackling of the fire in front of them.

Aliana felt bad for Harry, she knew Harry wouldn't hurt anyone without a purpose. she knew deep down as much as he hated Draco he wouldn't have done that if he knew what the spell was.

Aliana pulled him into a hug, "Here."

She place a kiss on his temple comforting him.

Hermione said sitting awkwardly watching the couple, "Where's the book?"

Aliana pulled away as Harry placed his head on her shoulder, "Hidden in the room of requirement, I hid it. It's long gone."

Ron muttered, "That explains why he didn't take back the better copy of that book-"

Hermione laughed, "You didn't realize that?-"

Aliana stood up grabbing Harry, "Come on, you have blood on your hands and robe."

Harry took her hand and followed her up to her dorm.

Harry walked into Aliana's bathroom leanings against the wall, "I feel so stupid."

Aliana went through the drawers grabbing the cleaning supplies, "All you can do is just ignore Draco, he wants you to react, he likes getting under your skin."

Harry muttered as she wetted the towel, "I know, I don't know how though, he gets me so pissed off and can get away with anything, Dumbledore doesn't do shit about it."

Aliana placed the cold towel on Harry's hands, "Where has he even been?"

Harry shrugged, "i Dunno. He's probably dealing with other stuff."

Aliana finished cleaning his hands and robe. She smiled looking up at him, "All done."

He smiled at her, her beaming smile always gave him butterflies. Her soft dimples always appeared with her icy blue eyes. He could stare into her eyes forever and always fall in love with her.

Harry kissed her head, "I love you."

Aliana wrapped her arms around his torso, "I love you too."

-
Hermione's eyes widened staring at Harry, "Do you understand?"

Harry held the liquid luck in front of his face, "Yeah."

ron questioned, "What's wrong mate?"

Harry shrugged, "I don't know, i was going to save it.."

Ron said quickly, "What for?"Hermione added, "What on earth is more important than this memory?"

Harry thought about spending the rest of his life with Aliana. Marrying her, having a family, getting his dream job, everything he ever wanted.

He stared at Aliana soddenly. Aliana sighed, "Harry if you don't want to do this it's okay.."

Hermione snapped, "He has too, this is the only way we can get the memory."

Harry bit his bottom lip, "I'll do it." He popped open the little vile and put the small glass against his lips. His head fell back as the liquid ran down his throat.

They stared at Harry. The frown on his face turned to a bright smile. Hermione eyes brows curved, "Well, how do you feel?"

Harry turned to Hermione, "Excellent! Really excellent!"

Harry stood up dreamingly. Hermione stood up with him, "Remember, Slughorn usually eats early, takes a walk, and then returns to his office."

Harry nodded, "Right. I'm going down to Hagrids."

Harry pushed by Ron and Hermione. Hermione stuttered, "What?! No.. Harry you've got to speak to Slughorn!" Harry turned his face confusedly to Hermione and Ron.

Hermione shouted, "Harry.. we have a plan!"

Harry whined, "I know! but i got a really good feeling about Hagrids.. i feel it's.. it's the place to be tonight! Do you know what i mean?"

Hermione and Ron stood frozen, "No."

He turned to Aliana, "Trust me I know what i'm doing. Or.. Felix does!"

He walked over to Aliana who was standing by the couch watching, "You're absolutely lovely. I know you trust me."

Aliana held in her laugh, he acted like he was drunk. She nodded slowly. He grabbed her face and kissed her passionately.

Ron gagged, "What the fuck."

Harry pulled away, "I love you!"

He ran to the door frame. Another person tried getting by as Harry slipped through. Harry shouted, "HI!"

Ron muttered, "Why do i have a feeling he isn't going to do anything you said hermione?"

Hermione stared at the empty door, "Me too."

liquid luck harry>>>>