XXXII- nice skin?

Harry got ready for bed

Harry got ready for bed. He put on a gray t-shirt with plaid pajamas pants on. Ron laid on his bed as Harry sighed walking out of the bathroom.

Harry and Ron laid in silence as Ron sighed, "So what is it you see in her?"

Harry smiled, "Everything. She's smart, funny, attractive, she cares about everyone and everything, she puts everyone before herself, she's perfect."

Ron repeated, "attractive?"

Harry gulped, "You know.. She's got.. nice skin."

Ron looked up at the ceiling, "Skin? So you say you're dating my best friend because of her skin?"

Harry groaned, "What? No. What I mean is it could be a contributing factor."

Ron nodded. The two boy stayed silent for a moment before Rons face lightened, "Hermione's got nice skin."

Harry smirked as he saw Ron stiffened his face as he laid nervously.

Harry laughed, "Alright Ron, I think I'm going to bed now."

Ron muttered as he laid on his side thinking to himself, "Night."

-
The 3 girls got up. Aliana said to Ginny while brushing her hair, "So you and Dean?"

Ginny smacked her arm playfully, "Shut it."

Hermione peaked in, "I'll meet you down at breakfast, I'm going to find a book in the library."

Ginny and Aliana nodded as the heard the door shut moments later.

Aliana sighed as she began to do her skin care, "Ginny are you sure-"

Ginny snapped, "Aliana... I don't want anyone to know. No one can or ever will know except for you."

Aliana looked at her shocked at her tone in her voice, "Ginny you don't like him."

Ginny laughed sarcastically, "No Aliana. I don't. I don't want people to get suspicious or think something is wrong with me! Cant you understand?!"

Aliana sighed deeply, "Gin.. I do understand but people can't judge you based off of you're sexuality! By the end you won't be the only one hurt.. you're hurting Dean."

Ginny walked out of the bathroom, "Whatever."

Aliana heard the door slam behind her. Well shit.

Aliana finished getting ready and grabbed her bag and met Hermione walking to breakfast.

The girls walked as Hermione said, "where's ginny?"

Aliana lied, "She went with dean."

Hermione laughed, "They really love each other dont they, they're perfect together."

Aliana gulped deeply as they sat down at the table.

Harry kissed her cheek, "Good morning love."

Aliana wiped away her nervous face and faked a smile, "good morning!"

Ron gaged as he devoured his food.

Ginny walked and sat with Neville, Dean, and other gryffindors down the end of the table.

Hermione curved her eyebrows, "That's strange she usually-"

Aliana interrupted quickly, "She told me she wanted to sit with Dean today."

Hermione's face lighted as she laughed, "Mhm."

Aliana silently ate her breakfast, she needs to figure out things with Ginny. She wished Ginny could be more confident but she knew Ginny was nervous how people would react. Aliana would always support her no matter what and would tell those people who don't support her off.

Ron repeated, "ALIANA!"

Aliana snapped out of her thought.

Harry said concerned, "You alright?"

Aliana smiled, "Oh yes, i'm fine I just got very little sleep last night."

Harry grabbed her hand making her stand up, "We will be right back."

Ron and Hermione shrugged as they watched the couple walk out of the grand hall.

They stopped in the empty hallway. Harry laughed sarcastically, "You're a terrible liar."

Aliana faked a smile again, "No, Harry.. I'm serious I'm fine! really i didn't get sleep."

Harry stepped closer to her. Her back was against the wall as he stood in front of her.

Harry looked down meeting her eyes with his, "Aliana. Tell me. Is it Joey?"

Aliana's heart dropped. Joey. hearing his name made her angry. She went pale, "No.. No!! Harry he hasn't sent me anything. I don't know what you mean! There's nothing-"

Ginny said walking up to the two, "She's trying to help me with my problems after I told her i can figure them out."

Harry looked concerned at Ginny now, "Oh? Well are you okay?"

Ginny nodded death staring Aliana, "Yes. It's just drama with Dean. Aliana come."

Aliana looked up at Harry who was confused, "I'm sorry."

Harry stared at her, "it's fin-"

Aliana kissed him passionately leaving him to walk with Ginny.

Ginny rolled her eyes as she grabbed Aliana's arm.

Harry stood their for a moment watching the girls scramble away. Harry smiled and shrugged as he walked back to breakfast.

Ginny pushed Aliana hardly against the wall. Aliana forgot how strong she was, "I know you're right."

Aliana said a bit suprised at the strong force, , "i didn't mean to upset you Ginny."

Ginny sighed and rubbed her eyes, "Look, I'm sorry Lia. It's just hard.

Aliana hugged her, "Ginny.. don't ever feel sorry. I love you so much. I'm sorry for getting in your business i just don't want you to hurt yourself and Dean. Just try to figure it out okay?"

Ginny nodded, "I will. Thank you Lia."

Aliana smiled as she walked away.

Aliana started to walk as she heard the bell ring.

short chapter dw i'm posting another chapter somewhat today which is gonna be SM FUNNNN

also, don't be scared to comment pleaseeee comment i want some ideas from you guys:)