XXVII- crush it

Aliana yawned as she got ready for class

Aliana yawned as she got ready for class. She wore a red checkered skirt with her gryffindor sweater. She left her hair naturally straight and put some makeup on.

She, Hermione, and Ginny headed down to breakfast.

The boys never showed up. Hermione slapped her head, "they probably overslept."

Aliana said as they walked to Potions, "Oh well."

-
Harry and Ron laughed in the crowded hallway. Mcgonagall shouted over the screaming kids, "Potter!"

Harry sighed as he walked over to her, "this cant be good."

mcgonagall shook her head, "enjoying ourselves are we?"

Harry said standing in front of her, "i have a free period this morning professor."

mcgonagall said sternly, "So i noticed.. i would think you would want to fill in with Potions or is it no longer your ambition to become an Auror?"

Harry stuttered, "i-it was! but i was told i had to get an outstanding in my O. W. L."

Mcgonagall nodded, "so you did? When professor Snape was teaching potions however Slughorn is perfectly happy to accept new students."

Harry sighed deeply, "brilliant. well i'll head there straight away!"

Mcgonagall smiled, "well good! Potter! Take Weasley with you he looks far too happy over there.."

Harry nodded as the two boys headed into Potions.

Slughorn announced, "Attention of detail in the preparation is the prerequisite of all planning.."

Aliana rolled her eyes seeing the two boys pop in. Slughorn smiled, "Ah! Harry! m'boy! I was begging to worry. You brought someone with us i see?"

Ron stood nervously, "Ron Weasley sir.. But i'm dead awful at Potions, a menace, actually so, I'm probably just gonna.."

Harry stopped him before Slughorn said, "Nonsense we'll sort you out. Any of Harry's friends is a friend of mine. Get your books out."

Harry quickly said before he continued teaching, "Uh sir, i haven't actually got my book yet. and nor has ron."

Slughorn said still facing the boys, "don't worry, get what you want from the cupboard."

He turned around back to the rest of the class, " now as i was saying. I prepared some concoctions this morning. Any ideas what these might be?"

Hermione raised her hand immediately as Aliana zoned out.

Slughorn nodded, "Yes.. miss?"

Hermione interrupted, "Granger sir. That one there is Veritaserum. It's a truth telling serum. and that one.."

Aliana looked over to see harry and ron fight for a book, she held back her laugh. obviously ron won as he teased harry.

Hermione continued, "it's terribly tricky to make. This is amortentia. the most powerful love potion in the world. It's rumored to smell differently to each person, according to what attracts them... for example i smell, freshly mown grass and new parchment and spearmint toothpaste."

Aliana gave harry a half smile as Harry stood next to her. Harry whispered in her ear as Slughorn spoke, "You probably would've smelt me."

Aliana rolled her eyes, "mmm i'm not sure about that Potter."

One girl spoke, "Sir? You haven't told us what's in that one."

Slughorn stared into the small vase, "Ah yes, what you see before you ladies and gentlemen.. is a curious little potion known as felix felicis. more commonly referred as.."

Hermione interrupted, "Liquid luck."

Slughorn nodded, "Yes ms. Granger. Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong. one sip and you will find that all your endeavors succeed.. atleast until it wears off. So, one tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who in the hour remains manages to brew an acceptable draught of living death. recipes for which can be found on page ten in your books."

Everyone opened their books and went to the tables. Harry, Ron, hermione, and Aliana all grabbed a table to begin their project.

Everyone tried to cut the Sopophorus bean but it kept on flying.

Aliana was furious.

her bean was flying everywhere.

Aliana furiously watched as harry put his bean in successfully, "What the hell.. how'd you do that?!"

Harry smirked, "Crush it don't cut it."

Aliana rolled her eyes, " no, the instructions specifically say to cut harry."

Harry said as he continued his brew, "No really love."

Aliana watched as hermione became furious as well, he hair puffed out as she glared into the book re-reading the instructions.

Harry looked extremely focused on his potion.

Aliana admired how he looked, not to mention how hot he looked at the moment.

Aliana laughed, "Harry you're getting me so pissed off."

Harry murmured so no one else could hear him, "Good, that turns me on."

Aliana nearly choked, if she were to drink anything she would've actually spat it everywhere. Slughorn appeared over Harry's shoulder as he looked into his brew, "Merlins beard! It's perfect! So perfect i dare to say one drop would kill us all."

Harry did a sneaky smile towards Aliana who's eyes were still widened.

She was usually excellent at Potions but couldn't brew this one. She knew her and hermione were going to be beyond pissed about it.

Slughorn said as everyone crowded around him, "So here we are then as promised.. one vial of liquid luck congratulations. use it well!"

People began clapping as Aliana miserably did it for him. She looked over to see none of the slytherins clapping.

At the end of class Harry and Aliana met up in the hallway. Harry said cockily, "I knew i would've gotten it."

Aliana chuckled sarcastically, "Yeah because you know everything."

Harry said grabbing her waist, "Yes, in fact i do."

Harry was about to kiss her until hermione and ron walked out of the door. Hermione said angrily, "Not right now in public please."

Harry and Aliana rolled their eyes as the followed the bushy haired girl to finish all of their classes.

-
After all their classes were over Harry walked up to Hermione, Ron, and Aliana.

Harry said confusedly, "Dumbledore sent me a letter to go into his office tonight."

Aliana sighed as she hugged him, "Ugh what for."

Harry kissed her head as he looked up at hermione and Ron, "Not sure."

Hermione said as Ron whined in hunger, "Okay we will meet you in the common room later?"

Harry nodded as he pecked his lips onto Alianas and headed off to Dumbledores office.

harry in potions=hot