LIII- 7 harrys

Summer had gone by fast for the four of them

Harry watched as Vernon packed the car.
Vernon shouted at Dudley, "It's not safe for us here anymore!"

Aliana, back at her home, looked out her window from her room staring into the distance.

Ron did the same as well, he stood out his new little hut, still not the same home it used to be but it was his new home.

Back in the muggle world, Hermione stood behind her parents. Tears rolled down her soft skin as she muttered the spell, "Oblivate."

They all knew what was coming and they had to be prepared.
-
Aliana had been writing a lot in her journal this summer.

She had also written a ton to Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

Toni's had been staring with her and Remus for a while, Remus had proposed to her over the summer and had planned on getting married.

Remus knocked on her door, "Hey kiddo."

Aliana looked up from her journal, "hey dad."

Things had felt different between her and her dad. They all knew what was happening and knew that they were all in danger just both of them didn't want to bring it up, especially with the situation of her mother and her step brother and also with her dad marrying Toni's.

It had been a quiet summer from both of them which Aliana knew that meant they had been planning something, she knew she had to be prepared.

Remus cleared his throat, "We are leaving tonight to go to Harry's. Hermione should arrive here shortly."

Aliana was so excited yet upset. She couldn't believe that they were going to have to fight the dark lord soon.

Aliana smiled, "Okay. Thank you Dad." Remus gave Aliana a quick nod but before he could leave Aliana got up and gave him a hug, "I know Dad, but this was bound to happen sooner or later."

Remus gave his daughter a kiss on the cheek as he let her pack.

She grabbed all her clothes and necessities she would need.

The sun was setting and everything had been all ready and set to go.

Suddenly the door knocked.

Aliana went down her wooden stairs and opened the door to see her best friend.

Aliana screamed wrapped her arms around Hermione, "Mione!"

Hermione laughed hugging her back. She felt sorry for the curly headed girl. She knew that she had to oblivate her Mum and Dad. She was now all alone.

Hermione looked like she had been crying but Aliana didn't want to bring it up.

Remus came down the stairs carrying his suitcase, "Hello Hermione! Are you guys all set to go?"