II- news

the next morning Harry got up and put a sophisticated suit on. He was the only one awake other than Arthur and Molly.

He silently brushed his teeth and tamed his hair staring in the circular mirror in front of him. He walked down the dark hallway once again and went down the stairs.

Arthur and Molly were talking quietly in the kitchen.
Arthur said while taking a sip of his tea, "Are you ready Harry?"

Harry nodded, "Yes Mr. Weasley."

Molly said worriedly, "You must eat before you leave dear!"

Harry declined, "No thank you Mrs. Weasley i'll wait to eat with everyone afterwards."

Molly nodded, "Alright then. Fingers crossed!!!"

Harry chuckled a little as him and Arthur walk out of the house.  Arthur said looking at the young boy beside him as he closed the wooden door, "you'll be alright."

A/N i'm not going to write down the ministry stuff i don't want to bore you guys, if you don't know what happens you can look it up on youtube or ask me:) sorry!

Aliana got up as the sun rose. she missed her house, she loved waking up and looking outside her window to the green grass fields abs the big blazing sun.
Moo jumped up on top of Aliana and purred against her.

Aliana got out of the bed she was currently sharing with Hermione while Ginny slept on the tiny couch.

She crept out of bed and went over to her trunk and got ready for the day.

She put light makeup on and put little waves in her hair. By the time she finished Hermione and Ginny had awoken.

Aliana said sitting down at the small table in the room, "morning."

Hermione said stretching, "Morning. Any news from Harry yet."

Aliana looked up from her journal swallowing nervously, "Nothing yet, he should be here soon."
Hermione nodded as she gave a slight nervous smile to Aliana.

-
The girls sat in the Weasley's living room as they awaited for Harry and Arthur to arrive.
Hermione said hearing the wooden door creak open, "that must be harry."
Aliana felt a sudden nervousness creep amongst her.
Ginny said putting her hand on Aliana's shoulder  "He probably won the case."

Aliana said closing the door as the three girls walked down the stairs,  "hopefully."
Everyone was already sitting at their spots with bright smiles.
Aliana looked around the kitchen to find harry smiling.

Hermione stood frozen, "So? What's the news!?"
Harry said proudly, " I won the case."
Everyone ran to Harry and gave him the biggest hug.

Molly said behind all the side conversations, "this calls for a breakfast celebration!"
The table was filled with all different types of juices, pastries, pancakes, eggs, bacon, waffles, hash browns and so much more.

Aliana went for the fresh strawberries and a cup of coffee with a tiny bit of milk.
Harry laughed as he watched Aliana bite into her strawberry.

Aliana smiled as she put her strawberry down, "what's so funny?!"

Harry laughed, "oh i dont know maybe out of all the pastries and stuff you choose strawberries. it's quite cute."

Aliana froze. She thought she turned as red as the strawberry she was holding.

Aliana was frozen.
Harry potter called me cute!
he called me... ME cute!

Aliana said sarcastically as her face burned up" thank you, i mean it's so cute of a person to eat strawberries."

Harry laughed at her remark.
-
After the amazing brunch everyone did their own thing. Aliana sat next to Harry in the couch writing in her journal.

Aliana always sat next to the window. She loved the peace it held outdoors.

Ron was asleep across from them. Molly and Arthur were setting up for dinner in the kitchen. Lupin, Tonks Moody, fred, and george all were sitting at the table talking about school.

Ginny was on the floor in the living room playing chess and Sirius sat diagonally from Harry.

Harry said looking at the peaceful girl, "what are you writing in that silly journal?"

Aliana smiled flirtatiously, "nothing too important."

Ginny laughed on the floor, " dumbass it's probably about you."

Aliana threw the pillow at Ginnys head making everyone laugh.

Harry blushed looking down at his feet.

Sirius cleared his throat looking at the three girls.

Hermione looked, "Gin, Lia, ron, let's go upstairs and play chess up there."
The three got up leaving.

Harry looked up confusingly .

Sirius stern looked faded into a smile. He got up and sat next to Harry.

Sirius said putting his hand on Harry's shoulder, "So... you like Aliana?"

Harry said blushing, "Er- No she's a friend."

Sirius said laughing, "Yeah right. Add friends with benefits on with that. I can tell the way you look at her.. it's like the way james looked a lilly..."

Harry looked down at his feet to avoid contact already know his face was redder than a tomato.

Sirius said patting his shoulder, "She likes you."

Harry widened his eyes, "How- how do you know that."
Sirius said winking, "I can just tell. I'm the king of relationships."

Harry laughed rubbing the back of his neck, " which explains why you're not in one right now..."

Sirius laughed obnoxiously, "Okay Harry, that was funny. James would've said the exact same thing."
Sirius got up and joined the others at the table leaving Harry alone on the couch.

Harry couldn't tell what his feelings were towards Aliana. She's been his best friend ever since the first day on the train. He felt so different being around her, random butterflies would appear and his face would burn up. Why did he feel this way?