VIII- nargles

Aliana and the trio were back on good terms now, although they noticed she was getting extremely close  Claudia again

Claudia again. She just felt something weird about Joey.

Also, Aliana and Harry were extremely close, even though they were 'best friends' there was a lot more something to it.

Winter was on the way, the ground began to frost and the leaves on the trees began to die. The air felt more chilled and dry, and the days grew shorter.

Harry and Aliana were walking around outside. Aliana loved the nature. The two walked awkwardly close to another.

As the walked Aliana noticed Harry staring at something. She also stared at the platinum blonde haired girl.

Aliana was excited to meet her again.

As the two walked over Aliana noticed Luna was barefoot and was petting something, but she didn't see anything.

Luna said with light angelic voice, "Hello Harry Potter... Hello Aliana Lupin."

Harry stared at the pale girl, "Your feet.. aren't they cold?"

Aliana nudged Harry.

She thought to herself, "he is the most awkwardest boy i've ever met."

Luna nodded, "Big, unfortunately all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared.. i suspect nargles are behind it.."

Aliana and Harry stared at each other with confusion.
Aliana spoke up, "Oh... i'm sorry Luna..."

Luna smiled as she look at the brunette.

Harry said staring with amazement, "What are they?"

Luna said looking up, " they are thestrals. they are quite gentle really but people avoid them because there have been..."

Harry said as luna paused, "Different."

Aliana figured out why she couldn't see them, she was quite a smart girl, some say smarter than Hermione but aliana didn't like to express it, she kept her cleverness to herself. She figured out that only people who have witnessed great loss can see them. Aliana was quite lucky to to have seen anyone she's loved passed.

just as she figured it out harry questioned it. Luna gave the exact answer as Aliana gave herself.
Harry said to Luna as the three walked, "So you've known someone who died?"

Luna nodded, "my mum... she was quite an extraordinary witch. she liked to experiment then one day one of the spells went badly wrong... i was nine. "

Aliana and Harry gave luna a sorrowful look as they both mumbled, "I'm sorry."

Luna said as they still continued to gaze, "yes it was rather horrible... i do feel very sad about it sometimes."

Luna stared at Aliana, "If you don't mind me asking, do you have a mum?"