IX- drop it ginger

Aliana was by herself quietly walking to her class. she looked over to see Cho and Harry together.

She knew they used to fancy each other. Cho was gorgeous she was also incredibly sweet.

The all gathered out the courtyard as Umbridge tried to fire Professor Trelawney.

Aliana met up with Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Ginny.

Harry smiled as Aliana stood next to him.
luckily Mcgonagall comforted the poor teacher. As the two argued Dumbledore barged in.

He had Mcgonagall escort professor Trelawney in.
As he proved why Umbridge had no right to do that he yelled at all the children to get back to class.

Harry whispered in Alianas ear, "i'll be right back."
Aliana narrowed her eye at the boy who kept on calling Dumbledore's name but it was obvious dumbledore was ignoring him.

Aliana met up Harry again.
He said angrily, "he just ignored me..."

Aliana said placing her hand on his shoulder to comfort him, "there's just a lot happening right now, he's obviously not in the best mood."

Harry nodded as the two walked back to the common room.
As the two walked back in the dark hallways the ran into a tall skinny boy, Draco.

Draco said walking passed the two, " Lupin."

Aliana glared, "Malfoy."

Harry narrowed his eye brow, "What was that all about?"

Aliana shrugged, "I don't know."

They walked to the couch and sat down next to each other. Hermione got up angrily, " We are Not learning how to defend ourselves, not learning how to pass out O.W.L.S... she's taking over the entire school!"

They all stared at each other quietly listening to the radio playing.

Harry turned around and turned up the volume.

They all listened until the fire made a weird cracking noise and said, "Harry!"

Harry got up as he somewhat shouted, "Sirius! what are you doing here?"

Sirius said, "answering your letter.. you said you were worried about Umbridge.. whats she doing? trading you to kill half-breeds?"

Harry said sternly, "Sirius she's not letting us use magic at all!"

Sirius said in the fire, "I'm not surprised... the latest intelligence is that fudge doesn't want you trained in combat."

Aliana walked over and repeated, "Combat?"

Ron said confused, "does he think we are forming some sort of wizard army?

Sirius said, "That's exactly what he thinks.. but dumbledore's assembling his own forces to take on the ministry he's becoming more paranoid than a minute... the others wouldn't want me telling you this.. Harry, Aliana, Ron, and Hermione. but things aren't going that all well with the order. Fudge is blocking the truths every turn. And these disappearances are just how it stared before. Voldemort is on the move. 
The four breathed heavily.