XXXIII-dinner party

It finally was the end of the week

It finally was the end of the week. Aliana had promised Slughorn she'd go to his dinner party tonight.

Harry and Aliana walked out of their last class. Harry said whiling holding her hand, "Are you going to the dinner party?"

Aliana smiled, "Yep at 6:30."

Harry nodded, "I feel bad for Ron. He didn't get invited."

Aliana sighed, "I know. We can bring him some food back. I'm sure the latest we will be is 8:30."

Harry stopped outside Aliana's dorm, "See you then love." She smiled as they kissed each other lightly on the lips. He smiled as he walked the opposite direction to his dorm.

She shut the door and saw Ginny on her bed reading the prophet and Hermione doing her hair.

Hermione peaked her head out of the bathroom door frame, "About time... It's 5:30 you have to get ready Lia. You too Ginny let's go!"

Ginny groaned as she scrummaged threw her wardrobe.

Ginnys face widened as she found an emerald green dress shoved in the back of the closet.

Aliana cheered, "damn."

Hermione said as she clapped her hands together rubbed in her hair oil to control her hair, "I'm sure dean will love that on you."

Aliana winked at Ginny as Hermione continued her hair.

Aliana picked matching jewelry for Ginny and put loose curls into her hair. She also tried helping Hermione dress but she insisted on a nice sweater and jeans.

Finally Aliana got herself ready. She wore a tight strapless black dress.

She curled her hair and put eyeliner, mascara, dark gray eye shadow, and highlighter on.

She put her black heals on and walked out of the bathroom.

Ginny shouted, "GOD DAMN."

Hermione clapped, "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL LIA!"

Aliana smiled, "Thank you guys."

Ginny whispered to Aliana as they began to walk to the dinner, "harry is going to be mind blown."

Aliana slapped Ginny's arm as the neared the room.

Aliana stopped, "Shit, guys I have to pee I'll meet you there."

The two nodded as the headed into the room.

Aliana ran to the bathroom. On her way back she ran into Ron.

Rons eye widened, "What the- oh aren't you supposed to be at the dinner party?"

Aliana nodded, "Yeah I was heading their I just had to piss. What time is it?"