VI- stay away

later that night Hermione and Aliana were waking around the corridors

Hermione smiled, "do you like Harry?"

Aliana shockingly turned to Hermione, "uh... we are best friends."
Hermione shook her head, "mhm if you say so, i really think you'd be cute together."

Aliana shrugged, "I don't know.. it's just.."

Hermione interrupted, "Just what?"

Aliana continued walked down the dark hallways, "i don't know how I feel. Harry is my best friend but something has changed inside me and my feelings for him it's just strange and I..."

Hermiones smirked, "your in denial lia."

Aliana shrugged, "and I may, it's just been a little awkward every since we.. uh.. kissed."

Hermione's face dropped, "KISSED?"

Aliana gave hermione a half smile, "it was so sudden, I walked out after I was so confused."

Hermione nodded, "You have feelings for him Aliana."

~

Aliana was still in denial and had a lot of emotions flowing throughout her body.
Aliana walked into her dorm and flopped onto her bed. She muttered, "what the fuck."

later that night she wanted to do something different.
Ginny was probably with Dean and Hermione was probably with Harry and Ron so Aliana had the room all to herself.

she saw a pair of scissors in her drawer.

She looked at her hair. Her hair was extremely long, down to her waist. Her father always told her to keep it long but she thought fuck it.

She grabbed the scissors and chopped her down right beneath her chest.

Her hair was still considered long but she wanted it be atleast be shorted then from her waist.

To herself it was short.

She smiled brightly as she loved her new look.

She fixed up her hair then put loose waves into it, she wanted a more noticeable look. She had no clue why she just had cut her hair out of the blue but it already has been done.

She brushed her teeth and threw on her pajamas which consisted of a grey tank top and checkered pajamas pants.

She launched herself into her bed and closed her eyes.
She though she heard Hermione, Ron, and Harry walk in but it wasn't them, it was joey.

Joey slammed the door behind him and walked in and sat on her bed.
Aliana shot up turned her lamp on placed next to her bed, "What the hell are you doing in here?"

Aliana backed away, "Joey..."

Joey sighed, "I'm not going to hurt you Lia.."

Aliana never thought he'd hurt her why would he say that?

Aliana questioned calmly, "What do you want from me?"

Joey sighed, "sweet sweet Aliana and her little boyfriend Potter... have you confessed your feelings for him yet ?"

Alianas eyes widened, "How does that have anything to do with you? And why does it matter?"

Joey sighed deeper this time and leaned closer to her ear, "stay away from Potter and his little minions... or else Aliana Lupin."

Aliana glared back up at the male who calmly left the room. What the fuck?

Aliana could barely sleep. How did he get into her dorm in the first place? He was creeping her out. Should she tell Harry? She felt like if she told Harry he'd want to "save" her.

So later that night she decided to do something risky. She found herself knocking on Claudia's door.

Claudia opened it rubbing her tired eyes, "wha- oh hey lia."

Aliana bit her nail, "do you mind if I come in?"
Claudia nodded stepping out of the way, "no not at all, come."

Aliana looked around making sure Joey wasn't around, if he found out she was snitching on him to his girlfriend she'd be dead."

Claudia stared blankly at Aliana confused, "are you okay?"

Aliana rubbed her head and stepped in, "Claud, your boyfriend is kinda weird."

Claudia laughed angrily, "nice to see you too Aliana."
Aliana said quickly realizing she probably shouldn't have started off her conversation like that, "that came out wrong, but um, has anything weird been going on with Joey lately?"

Claudia thought deeply, "I mean he's always been curious about you and asking me questions about you, he's always said that you guys were 'old friends' ."

Aliana rubbed the back of her neck stressfully, "look, Claud, he's fucking weird, I was fucking sleeping and he popped up in my damn room."

Claudia's jaw dropped to the floor, "what?!"

Aliana sat down on her bed, "i know, He was like threatening me to stay away from Harry and not to like fall in love with him."

Claudia sighed, "he's probably drunk or high, I'll keep an eye out though, he's been kind of distant lately. He's never been like actually a boyfriend, he's like never with me."
Aliana shook her head tiredly, "fucking weird."

Aliana fell back onto Claudia's bed.
Claudia noticed how pale and exhausted Aliana looked, she looked drained out.

Claudia laid he head on her friends shoulder and comforted Aliana,

Imagine having a best friend like that