XLIX-decision

The beautiful hogwarts sky was now dark

The beautiful hogwarts sky was now dark. It was so dark outside everyone was staring out their windows. The wind picked up as well.

Mcgonagall shouted as she peaked out the door frame, "everyone go to your houses!" The thunder rumbled as she looked up into the sky.

Ron and Hermione patiently waited in the common room.

Hermione yearning, "God, I hope they're okay." Ron sat up from the couch to look out the window, "Holy fuck! Mione! look at the sky!"

Hermione scrunched her eyebrows as she got up. As she looked her hand flew over her mouth, "Merlin's beard. something isn't right..."

-
The three re-appeared back to the astronomy tower. Harry nearly held on to Aliana, "We need to get you to the hospital wing."

Aliana denied, "No... Harry, just listen to me. I need to find Claudia!"

Harry raised his eyebrow, "Why right now Lia? She is probably in her dorm."

Aliana shook her head, "In the vision... she's in danger. I need to find her harry... trust me."

Harry shook his head, "love, i trust you but what do you mean danger?"

Aliana said hastily, "my mum."

Harry stared baffled at the girl. She opened his mouth to say something but she took off.

Harry screamed trying to run after her, "Aliana!"

Dumbledore then stumbled to the little stool. Harry looked over and rushed over to help. Harry mumbled, "Are you okay professor?"

Dumbledore ordered, "Go wake Severus!"

As Harry went to go down the stairs nosies began to appear. Dumbledore struggled to get up, "Go hide below harry. You won't speak or be seen without my permission. Whatever happens you must stay below. Do as I say."

Harry breathed heavily starting at the old man in front of him. Dumbledore gave a slow nod, "Trust me."

As Harry hurried below, someone walked up to the tower.

Draco malfoy, the mysterious boy himself.

Draco had his wand pointed out at dumbledore, "Who else is up here?" Dumbledore stood un-fazed, "Good evening Draco, what brings you up here on this fine spring evening?"

Draco repeated obviously sounding stressed, "Who else is up here?! I heard you talking!" Dumbeldore said quickly, "I've been talking aloud to myself... i find it extraordinary helpful."

Dumbledore said to try to calm the blonde boy in front of him, "Draco. you're no assassin..." Draco snapped breathing irregularly, "How do you know what I am? Done things that would shock you!"

Dumbledore said without hesitation, "Oh like cursing katie bell hoping when she returned she'd give the necklace to me one with poison.. forgive me Draco, i cannot help but these actions are so weak.."