L-in memory

Harry stormed down the hill screaming with pure rage, "Snape!"

Bellatrix was singing and joyfully skipping around as Snape's head snapped around. Harry continued, "He trusted you!"

Suddenly Hagrid's shack bursted into flames. In front of it stood Bellatrix screaming and dancing. Draco looked at the brining shack with sadness in his eyes.

Snape shouted at Draco, "go on." Draco stared at Snape for a few seconds and ran off. His breath with panting as he ran away.

Harry threw a spell at Snape which was easily blocked. Snape didn't flinch a muscle; Harry shouted even louder, "FIGHT BACK! YOU COWARD; FIGHT BACK!"

Suddenly Bellatrix threw a spell at Harry causing his body to fly back and hit the ground. He stared blankly up at the dark , depressing sky.

His breath was irregular; the smoke from the cold air was floating above him as he laid flat.

Harry rolled over in pain as Snape said sternly to Bella, "he belongs to the dark lord!" Bellatrix rolled her eyes as she skipped away.

As Snape began to walk away Harry got back up and with all his remaining energy and shouted, "Sectumsemtra!"

Snape easily blocked it causing harry to fall back again in even more pain. As Harry laid back on the ground he groaned in pain.

Harry panted as Snape walked towards him. Snape said as the fog around the grew and Hagrids shack began to shrivel up, "How dare you use my own spells against me Potter."

Harry looked up suprised at Snape remembering that book he had. Snake was the Half-Blood Prince?

Snape answered his thought, "yes. I'm the half-blood prince."

Harry couldn't even look directly into Snape's eyes as Snape kicked his wand away and slowly walked away joining the others.

Suddenly a voice shouted as Harry's eyes opened again. Harry laid as he felt nothing. He was numb.

Ron's voice grew closer, "Harry!"

Ron ran over and sat in front of Harry, "Are you alright mate?"

Harry didn't answer. Ron nodded, "guessing it has something to do with Dumbledore's death. The word is already around. everyone's devastated."

Harry still didn't reply.

Ron sighed, "Claudia's dead too. She was found in a room with Aliana. Hermione told me.

Harry's body shot up, "Is Aliana okay?"
Ron nodded as he knelt over, "Yeah, but i don't think she's handling it well. I think something happened but she won't talk about it."