X-just as she says

"this is mad who'd want to be taught by me, i'm a nutter remember!" Harry said nervously

Ron remarked, "look on the bright side.. can't be any worse than old toad face!"

Harry nodded sarcastically, "thanks ron."

Aliana said gripping the boys hand behind their puffy coats, "Youre going to be fine, don't stress alright?"
Harry nodded trying to hide his blushed face

They arrived in a dusty old room in hogsmeade.
Aliana said looking around still holding Harry's hand, "Luxurious."
Ron said walking passed her observing the area, "Very."

They waited for people to arrive. They waited for 15 minutes. Ron sighed, "no one is going to come guys."

Aliana said rolling her eyes, "we've been here for nearly 20 minutes Ron!"

Right as aliana said that Claudia arrived.
She gave a quick hug to Claudia noticing Blaise trailed behind her. Her and Joey may have broken up.

the room started piling up.

Aliana notice Cho was their, she wished she wasn't there.

Harry shook his head as hermione cleared her throat, "Um.. hi, so you all know why we are here. We need a teacher!"

Hermione paused as her eyes trailed out to the window, "a proper teacher.. ones who's had real experience defending themselves against the dark arts." A random boy questioned, "why?"

Ron said frustratedly, "cause you know who's back!"

The random boy gulped, "So he says?"

Hermione added, "Dumbledore says so."

The boy now added, " Dumbledore says so..?  the point is , wheres the proof?!"

The boy next to ginny remarked, "Potter can tell us more about how diggory got killed."

Harry sighed looking at Aliana as she nodded, "i'm not going to talk about Cedric.. so if that's why you're here you might as well clear out now!"

Aliana looked around nervously until she heard the familiar soft voice, Luna questioned, "Is it true that you can produce the patronus charm?"

Everyone looked at Harry amazed.

Aliana said nodding, "yes he can, i've seen it."

Harry gulped turning his head slowly to Aliana who's face was beaming towards the crowd of people.
Dean said astonished, "I didn't know you could do that Harry!"

Neville added, "He also killed the basilisk with the sword in dumbledores office!"

Ron said still leaning back in his chair, "third year he fought about 100 dementors at once!"

Hermione said staring at Harry, "and last year he really did fight of you know who in the.."

Harry interrupted hermione, "look, it all sounds great when you say it like that but the truth most of that was just luck, i didn't know what i was doing half the time nearly always had help.."