XII-wrong kiss

Claudia said amazed, "That was seriously amazing Lia! damn your strong girl, Potter give you lessons on that too?"

Aliana rolled her eyes sarcastically, "very funny."

she looked around to grab her bag but she didn't have it, "Shit i forgot my bag."

Luna said smiling, "You better go get it before teachers get back."

Aliana smiled as she saw Claudia run over to Blaise.

She thought maybe Harry was cleaning up in there, she could try to talk to him.

Even though she found out harry had been shit-talking
her she had been ignoring him for a while now the least she could do was apolo- Aliana opened the door to see Cho and Harry making out underneath the mistletoe.

She couldn't breathe. Her heart was shattered. She really fell for a boy who would do that. He messed with her.

He was the one playing her.

her bag was luckily right next to the door, she grabbed it angrily and made sure she slammed the door extra loudly.

Harry and Cho jumped at the noise.

Harry said as cho leaned it again, "Cho- I cant.."

Cho question, "Why?"

He sighed, "I have feelings for.. someone else."

Cho nodded, "ah, is it Aliana?"

Harry nodded, "yeah, it's been hard to tell if she's felt the same way though, we've been best friends for a while."

Cho put on a light smile, "i bet she does, but um harry, i think you should go talk to her, i think that was her who slammed the door. i saw her bag next to it."

Harry's eyes widened as he remembered seeing the bag but it was gone.

His head fell back as he cussed, "Shit! god damn it!"

Cho blinked hardly at the stressed boy, "I'm sorry Harry."

Harry nodded, "No no it's fine just- i'm gonna go find her."

She nodded.
-
Aliana ran down the dark balls sobbing quietly.

Claudia and Blaise were snogging behind a pillar as

Claudia noticed crying Aliana run by.

Claudia said worried, "What the hell."

Blaise turned around and saw Aliana running.

Harry breathed heavily in front of them, "Have- Have you seen Aliana?!"

Claudia narrowed her eyes, "She just ran by crying-"

She stepped closer to Harry, "What the hell did you do?!"

Blaise pulled Claudia away from Harry.

Harry stroked his hair back stressed, "I- Cho kissed me and she walked in..."

Claudia was ready to jump on him- "You little-" Blaise pulled her back again.

Harry shouted, "I have feelings for Aliana, Not cho."

Claudia said forgetting she tried attacking harry, "HA! KNEW IT-"

Blaise nudged her a little, "Oh, well you better go get her, she just walked by like a minute ago."

Harry said already speed walking, "thanks."

As he ran Claudia said continuing to kiss Blaise, "And this is why i i decide to just hangout with you."

Blaise chuckled as he grabbed her jaw and kissed the beautiful tan girl passionately.
-
Aliana ran into the common room. it was empty only Hermione and Ron were sitting in front of the fire laughing.

Ron said looking up and noticed her run by in tears, "Aliana?!"

Hermione looked confused, "Lia?!"

Aliana went into her dorm and slammed the door shut behind her scaring Moo.

She couldn't believe she was the one crying even though he was the one talking shit about her!

Harry came in wheezing at how fast he was running.
Ron shot up, "What's going on mate?!"

Hermione said standing up next to Ron, "Harry what's
wrong with Lia?!"
Harry shook his head, "I- Cho kissed me okay?! Aliana walked in at the wrong time but-"

Hermione stood shocked at Harry, "you kissed cho?! didn't you and Aliana kiss?!"

Harry eyes widened, "how did you know ?"

Hermione rolled her eyes, "Lia is my best friend too Harry."

Ron stood their shocked, "Harry and Lia snogged?!"

Hermione gave Ron the eye as he took the que to stay quiet.
Harry said rubbing the back of his neck, "I know i know but i don't have feelings for Cho! I only have feelings for Aliana! I pulled away as soon as she left i fell terrible."

Hermione said sitting back now on the couch, "I wouldn't go in.. she needs time."

Harry sighed as he zoned out staring at the fire.
Harry mumbled, "i think there's something else going on, she's been ignoring me for a while."

Hermione said confused, "why?"

Harry shrugged, "i don't know."

Aliana on the other hand was beyond mad. she was more than sad.

She grabbed her journal and began to scribble and write.

She looked over to her window seat. it was raining outside. the snow was getting washed away by the rain.
She wished she could go outside but she didn't want to leave her room.

She decided to take a nice warm shower. Her face was red and puffy from the amount of crying she was doing.

She scrubbed the shampoo and conditioner in her hair and she shaved. She put her favorite body scrub on. It was her favorite scent which was apple crisp.

Aliana always smelled like a nice fall day.
She left her hair damp as she put lotion to keep her smooth skin and washed her face. She brushed her teeth skipping dinner.

She put a long grey shirt on that had buttons on top and she put nice checkered pajama pants on.
She added cozy white socks to go with her cozy vibe.

She layed on the window seat with her book open.
Moo curled up next to her as she gazed out the window.

Her tears fell on the pages of her book.
it was very late.

She could tell.

She shut her lamp off and dug her head into her pillow as she closed her eyes.

Hermione walked in.

She whispered, "Lia? Are you awake?"
silence

She said talking to sleeping aliana, "He's stupid sometimes, he's just under so much pressure."

She layed into her bed and fell asleep.

Aliana stared at her ceiling and cried silently, she wished deep down harry would come in and hug her but he never did. She hadn't received a hug in a while, atleast a memorable one.

She pat moo as the cat sensed her sadness.

Aliana dreaded waking up in the morning. She didn't want to wake up anymore she wanted to be be running through a field of sunflowers.

She wanted to feel the fall crisp wind against her face again.

ok but cho baby.. you good?