XIV- giving in

Aliana felt the cold winter air on her bare skin. She breathed in smelling the warmth and coziness of the Burrow.

She felt a sudden excitement to see her father, she missed him terribly.

Her and Ginny walked in lastly closing the door behind them.

Everyone surrounded the door waiting for the teenagers to arrive, including Arther, he was sitting in a chair with bandages all over him for his wounds.

Aliana placed Moo and her trunk down and ran to her father and hugged him tightly. As she hugged her father all the weasleys hugged their father tightly.

Remus smiled to see his daughter,"Lia... i missed you terribly." She smiled pulling away, "Moo and I missed you too!"

She went over to Arther and hugged him gently, " Hello Mr. Weasley, are you doing alright?"
He nodded as he smiled at the girl, "Getting there, thank god for Harry."

Aliana stared at Harry, she wondered how he was doing, he must've had a fright.
-
Molly said with excitement, "Children, same rooms as usual... unpack and get settled while i set up for dinner!"

Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Aliana, and Harry walked up the wooden stairwell.

Hermione already had placed her belongings in Ginnys room and went down to help Molly.
Aliana followed Ginny to her room.

Harry stared at Aliana trying to find the way to talk to her. Aliana kind of wanted to talk to him too, but before she could even think of what to do she was dragged by Ginny into her room.

Ginny muttered as to aliana as she shut the door, "he's such an ass."

Aliana laughed as she placed her trunk down.
Aliana folded her clothes in a spare dresser Ginny didn't use.

Ginny sighed as she hung up her clothes, "You have the prettiest clothes. all i own are sweaters!"
Aliana laughed, "Trust me my father would kill me if he saw half of my clothes."

Ginny laughed, "You lie?! I would never expect that from you."Aliana smirked as she folded her dress, "exactly that's the whole point."

Ginny nodded, "That's so true omg-"

Aliana cleared her throat, "Hey Ginny do you mind if i asked you something?"

Ginny nodded until Molly screamed, "Dinner is ready!"

Aliana sighed as her and Ginny walked down.

This time Aliana sat next to Ginny not Harry. She sat at the end of the table across from Fred and George.
Harry came down the stairs and into the kitchen seeing Aliana not in her regular spot.

He sighed as he sat down. Ron narrowed his eyes as he sat in Alianas old spot.

They all ate as everyone talked and laughed.
Ginny and Aliana were peeing themselves.

Fred and George were cracking the funniest jokes, Aliana felt a little relieved, she wasn't thinking about Harry nor Joey.

Harry ate silently staring at Aliana.

Hermione whispered who sat on the other side of Harry, "harry, have you tried to talk to her?"

Harry sighed, "yeah, obviously not hard enough though."
-
later that night aliana and ginny were sitting in the living room reading the prophet.

All the adults were in the kitchen for their tea and coffee Harry Ron and Hermione watched as the two girls scanned the parchment in front of them.

Hermione said getting up and sitting on the other side of Ginny, "anything good going on?"

Aliana shrugged, "not as much right now, just quidditch things." Hermione then joined the girls scanning the paper.

Ginny held in her laugh, "Just admiring the hot quidditch players."

Sirius came in the living room and sat on the arm chair, "hey kiddos."

They all said hey and continued what they were doing.
Sirius leaned over to harry and whispered, "what are they reading?"

Harry sighed deeply, "they're occupying themselves by looking at older quidditch men."

Sirius narrowed his eyes at the girls, "you sound jealous Harry."
Molly came over with a tray of hot chocolate for the kids.
-
later that night mostly everyone went to bed. aliana couldn't fall asleep, her throat was dryer than a desert.

She silently walked down the stairs and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard.

Harry was sitting on the chair, she hadn't noticed, She sipped the water noticing harry.

She almost dropped the glass, "holy shit you scared me."
Harry said rubbing his eyes, "Oh sorry."

Aliana placed her cup down as she started to walk away.
Harry said blocking the way, "Aliana, please just listen to me."

Aliana sighed, "what harry? don't tell me it's not what it looks like- i clearly saw what happened."

Harry sighed, "She kissed me because she missed Cedric, i knew i messed up Aliana, right after you left i pulled away, it's not her."

Aliana rolled her eyes, " Well it didn't look like-"

Harry sighed holding Alianas hands, "I don't have feelings for Cho." Aliana closed her eyes, she didn't know what to do, she felt bad she didn't know it was Chos doing.

Aliana said looking back up at Harry's glossy eyes, "Oh, I'm sorry, i was just so angry. I'm sorry for ignoring you. I just-"

Harry pulled her in for a kiss. She kissed him back passionately. He tucked her hair behind her ears as he kissed her.She placed one of her hands on his shoulder and the other on the side of his face.

He smiled as he pulled away from Aliana. She looked at him smiling back.
Aliana said taking her hand off of his shoulder, "I'll see you in the mourning... Potter."

Harry laughed as he still had her pinned to the counter. She look up at him, "Back to last names Lupin?"

Aliana nodded as she pulled him in for another kiss, "Mhm."
They continued to kiss until the heard Ginny giggle, "i knew Lia would give in."

The two spread apart looking at Hermione, Ron and Ginny standing in front of them.

Aliana went fully red. Harry said moving next to Aliana, "I- i thought you were all asleep-"

Aliana said nodding, "I was thirsty." Ginny nodded smirkingly, "Real thirsty for some Harry."

Aliana stared at Ginny, "For a nice cup of water Ginny."

Ginny said laughing with Ron and Hermione, "Mhm."

Ayo Ginny?