LI- time

It had been a few weeks ever since the deaths of Claudia and Dumbledore

Hogwarts hasn't been normal for a while, but people were starting to party all over again and act like teenagers, even Aliana, Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

-
Ginny pounded on Aliana's dorm, "Open up!"
Aliana groaned as she closed her book and walked towards the door.

Ginny shouted, "Let me in you little shit. i know your in there."
Aliana walked over to the door. As she turned the knob Ginny was already in her room.

Aliana stared at the ginger who plopped on Aliana's bed. Ginny smiled laying fully down, "So.. you going to the party tonight?"

Aliana groaned as she shut the door and walked over to Ginny, "who's throwing the party?!"

Ginny shrugged, "I think slytherin is." Aliana sat angrily, "how are they already throwing parties?! Two people literally just died."

Ginny sighed, "I mean... it was three weeks ago Lia.."
Aliana sighed, "I know."

Ginny smiled, "But if your still healing, which I totally understand, you don't have to go... but i think you deserve to let loose."

Aliana laughed, "Sounds tempting."

Ginny looked around Aliana's part of the dorm room, it has been messier than usual, blankets, pillows, and even some clothes were on her floor. She looked up and saw her mirror, her mirror had pictures of all her friends on it.

Claudia and her were smiling brightly in a polaroid picture, in another one was her and Harry, he was kissing her cheek as Aliana laughed, in the background of the picture was Ron and Hermione laughing.

She kept looking, Fred, George, and even herself was on that mirror, it made her feel sad for Aliana.

Aliana tapped on Ginny's shoulder, "Earth to Ginnyyy."

Ginny shook her head, "Oh sorry, what did you say."

Aliana jumped on her bed laying down next to Ginny, "I'll go."

Ginny squealed, "YES!"

Aliana said looked at Ginny, "Is Harry going?"

Ginny bit her nail, "Mhm, not sure."

Aliana shrugged, "Mione is i'm assuming."

Ginny slapped Aliana's arm, "Why don't we get ready instead and see for ourselves."

Aliana didn't get too dressed for this party, she hadn't planned on staying a while. She just wore a gray tank top with black jeans and her hair into a slicked back curled ponytail.
The weather was hotter now, since school was coming to an end.